Joes Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone diving on Sunday? There is a good chance I may there and it would be nice if I got to meet someone new.

What's the water temp like at Joe's (surface, depth of 1st thermocline, temp below, etc.) if someone can give a rough guesstimate?

Thanks!
Jim

I was there doing cert dives. Surface temps close to 80. First thermocline at 26 feet, temp about 70. At the bottom temps was about 65.

Viz was 8 feet although I believe its beginning to improve. Conditions had become just right for an algae bloom which is subsiding now.

The thermocline has dropped about 8 feet in the last 4 to 6 weeks. Last year in the month of October there was no thermocline--viz was fantastic!! Hoping that happens this year.

anyone diving on Sunday? There is a good chance I may be there and it would be nice if I got to meet someone new.

I'm trying to get there on Sunday. Let me know what time and we will try and hook up.
Kenny

stay in touch. I may be going this Sunday. Things are still pretty iffy but if I can get the chance to go---I will:)

I will stay in touch. If we dont make it this weekend maybe next.
Thanks
Kenny

I may be going to Gilboa tomorrow, I haven't heard for sure. Is anyone diving anywhere tomorrow? Have tanks will drive for water!

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom