Joe's Sunday Aug 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Where in the city is Blue Springs? North, East, West, South?????
It's not really in the city but more out in the sticks.

Penny you might want to specify the date you are diving so Jennifer can make it. :D

Here is a link for you Jen, #4. Though it isn't south west but south east of Indy.

We'll just let Jennifer show up whenever she wants.

That way we'll know where she'll be every Saturday until she finds us. :)

I like the route thru Columbus better But i live there FOR NOW ask Hoosier for the maps he did a great job last time

Just noticed that this Sunday is Aug 5 not Aug 4 so daughter and I will be at Joe's on Sunday for as long as our air lasts in our steel 72's. Is there anyplace to get air on Sundays? We'll probably get there around noon we are planning to go to the platform first to conduct a few refresher skills before we head out exploring.

PADI Knight:
Just noticed that this Sunday is Aug 5 not Aug 4 so daughter and I will be at Joe's on Sunday for as long as our air lasts in our steel 72's. Is there anyplace to get air on Sundays? We'll probably get there around noon we are planning to go to the platform first to conduct a few refresher skills before we head out exploring.

I think Paradise divers opens at Noon...It's off Brownsboro Road, just past Chamberlain Lane.

Yep, open from noon til 5.

PADI Knight:

I can probably whip you a little air in the morning before the shop opens, then we can run down for some fills after noon. I think Nathan is coming out also so I'll get all my tanks filled Saturday, we shouldn't be hurting for air. The Timex, well that is another story, it's only half arsed ticking!:D

There goes the timex add. Our tanks are full so we'll be able to hit the water as soon as we arrive. I'd say we'll probably need to get some air later in the day. Unless I lose another Oring like I did last time I was diving at Joe's. Shouldn't though reqs were just serviced not long ago but that was the case last time I dove.

So....question...which day(s) is it that people are headed out? And can I still borrow a tank or two from ya Chris?

And...I hate to ask, but does anyone have a camera that they can bring? I was just given some dive gear, and it would be nice to include a picture of me using it with the thank you note. I can bring my laptop and pull it off right there at the quarry, but I don't have an underwater camera, so...

Back
Top Bottom