July 10th-Deep Run!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not very productive to have a club dive with only 3 members showing up. :censored:

ibnygator: it's scheduled for Sunday, but Derek is right.... not much point with only 3 people coming!!

So then... wanna reschedule?? I'm leaving on vacation for 2 weeks on the 16th(anyone wanna come up to Lake Champlain? Fee room!), I've been thinking of a trip to Kingston. Any interest?

Also want to get out to see the St. Pete. Anyone who talks to Dwight(Aquarius) want to ask him when he goes out?

Just a few thoughts out there!!

Heather.

hnladue:
ibnygator: it's scheduled for Sunday, but Derek is right.... not much point with only 3 people coming!!

So then... wanna reschedule?? I'm leaving on vacation for 2 weeks on the 16th(anyone wanna come up to Lake Champlain? Fee room!), I've been thinking of a trip to Kingston. Any interest?

Also want to get out to see the St. Pete. Anyone who talks to Dwight(Aquarius) want to ask him when he goes out?

Just a few thoughts out there!!

Heather.

Whatever.
I'm still up for the dive if someone wants to do it. If not , that's okay too.
I'm interested in the St Pete!!

SORRY, I gotta work. one of my early days or I would go in the morning. I swear I gotta find a way to get out of this job thing, work sucks. BTW, I have already been in the water. Surgen did such a good job both he and DAN cleared me for diving two weeks after I was out. Planning on making the charter to Barge #43 on July 30 with DD abord the Favors. Anyone else interested?

Pam, good luck with your surgery. Seems to be sort of popular with us LED's this summer.

Good her hear you're ok Ken!!

Bad news. I'm at work!! Friggin server issue! So I won't be able to make the dive today. Looks like I have to do some uninstalls and reinstalls of sw. Dag-nabbit!

Thanks for the dives Rick, had a great time, even for Deep Run. Looking forward to getting out with you again on some real sites though.

Viva la Aqua! :D

ps-can you hear that? It's the sound of me jumping up and down when I get my doubles together. I'm giving DD a call tomorrow when they open to see what we can do. :14:

2 Great dives, an Awesome lunch, and good company!! some very nice eye candy too :crafty:

Maybe more of you can make it next time.

It doesn't have to be Deep Run Park, We can do a charter or a drift dive or whatever you want to do!!

Yeah, I echo what Rick said. We really need to start getting together as a club or it's worthless to continue on. I'm willing to travel to the Depew/Lake Erie/St Lawerence for dives.

As I said to Rick at Deep Run, I work 2 full-time jobs 6 days a week. If I can make it, anyone can make it.

Let's start planning some stuff people, or before you know it the snow will be falling again and you'll be complaining it's too cold to get out and dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom