July 10th-Deep Run!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree, yet I'm one to talk!! Got outta work about 2:40 but I really wanted to dive!! Let's plan a charter dive for August!! What's DD got scheduled? Or lets get Dwight to got out to the St Pete. I'll be here this week, but then out of town for 2 weeks (but anyone wanna come up and dive Lake Champlain?) We need to get together as a club!!
Aug 7th is the Treasure Hunt. That's always a great time! I'll be going to that.
Otherwise it seems DD has open boat each weekend with Favors. Lets get something together! Also I'll be going to brockville on Labor Day weekend, spots are available! Then I'm trying to see if I can do Tobermory. Let's go diving!
Heather.

If DD has open boat with the Favors. we can pick our wrecks and I can act as DM. Price depends on the wreck or wrecks. We need a minimum of 5 divers for sure though!!

I haven't been to the Benson yet this year!!

I'm in the 1000 Islands next weekend.

Still interested in the St Peter

I'd like to see the Benson too!! Also I emailed Dwight at Aquarius Divers about a charter to the St Pete.

Rhonda!! Hey Girl!! Can you let Dwight know that we're interested??

Derek. where did you end up getting fills?

If I hear anything back about a St Pete dive, I'll start a new thread. Lets hope we can get enough people to join in!!

I wouldn't mention working. I was there from 3:00 pm to 3:00 am Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and eight hours yesterday!

On a more fun note, I haven't done any recreational charters yet this year. If someone is looking at the wrecks in your area, please let me know.

hnladue:
Derek. where did you end up getting fills?

I had my one PST 100 and Rick was nice enough to let me suck down one of his PST 104s. I don't know what I'm going to start doing for fills, I guess I'll have to contact Dwight because I refuse to go to either of the other shops for gas.

Hey, I would have liked to have come, but with moving and all it was kinda difficult and right now the only way to check scubaboard is from work. I will hopefully have my personal PC up and running again soon. TTYL.

nauidiver2004:
SORRY, I gotta work. one of my early days or I would go in the morning. I swear I gotta find a way to get out of this job thing, work sucks. BTW, I have already been in the water. Surgen did such a good job both he and DAN cleared me for diving two weeks after I was out. Planning on making the charter to Barge #43 on July 30 with DD abord the Favors. Anyone else interested?

Pam, good luck with your surgery. Seems to be sort of popular with us LED's this summer.

Thanks, hope all is well with you also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom