July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you figure it out let me know! :D

Oh lord! I'm going to have to round up a team of professionals and we'll have to get back to you on that! It's going to be a while!!! :lotsalove:

Oh lord! I'm going to have to round up a team of professionals and we'll have to get back to you on that! It's going to be a while!!! :lotsalove:

September will be 40 yrs and my mother and sister haven't figured it out. 8 years with Glenda and she has no clue either. Good luck!

Ohhhhh...Do I smell a 40th birthday bash at Joe's in Sept????

On a side note....8 years with you?? Oy Vey!

As much as I would like to make it to FRP for Labor day weekend (the 1st being my birthday) I seriously doubt that I will. Work is waaayy slow and with the Canada trip, funds just aren't there. I might be hanging the gear up for the rest of the year after Canada.

That works for me too...I'll come get your 85's :D

I've been looking for a manifold

But if you come down, I might even consider being nice for your birthday!

Hell, come on down. For your b-day; I will pay your entry and camping fees! :D Maybe Jen will kick in some gas money!:lotsalove:

As much as I would like to make it to FRP for Labor day weekend (the 1st being my birthday) I seriously doubt that I will. Work is waaayy slow and with the Canada trip, funds just aren't there. I might be hanging the gear up for the rest of the year after Canada.

Hell, come on down. For your b-day; I will pay your entry and camping fees! :D Maybe Jen will kick in some gas money!:lotsalove:

Thanks for volunteering me Chris!! But you are correct, I would totally contribute for a Wall-E Birthday bash. But I don't have to be nice anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom