July roll call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last summer it was cooler in CZM than in Atlanta when I left and when I got back. Bonus of an ocean breeze, too!

Copy and paste to add yourself to the list!

pelagicsal - 6/21-7/20something Villa Aldora and Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
BTravlin & wife, June 29th - July 14th - Casa Abejas and diving with Blue XTSea
ScubaBird and his wife [/B]- June 30 - July 17 - Villa Aldora and Aldora
Brules - July 1st-8th Park Royal – Diving TBD
zzzScuba - July 1 – 11 Regency Villas - Diving with Sand Dollar
SailNaked (5 Total) - July 2-10 - Whyndam - Diving with Dive with Martin
Pharmguy – July 3rd – 10th Villa Blanca – Diving ?
DallasNewbie – July 7th – 10th Blue Angel – Blue Angel scottstewart – July 8th – 16th Blue Angel Dive Resort – Diving with Blue Angel
DiverG - 99% sure - July 9-16 – Diving with Scuba Mau Rescue Diver68 -July 9th-16th Fiesta Americana, diving with Scuba Mau
jwilson05 with Mrs. W, July 11-19, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
staffybull - July 15-22, hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
okiraku_diver - July 16-21, Aqua Safari
Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids 17-27 July VB and Scubamau ! woohoo!
acumen and significant other - July 23-30 - Blue Angel Resort
Basscat - July 26-Aug. 3. Staying at Suites Bahia, diving 5 days with Blue XTSea
kuma1720 - July 26-August 2 - ? Hotel - Diving w/ Scuba Mau
Guy and Maribi Harrison: July 14-24. 14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), 21-24 Cozumel with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora (8 dives in 3 days and our AOW cards, already booked and we are taking our Nitrox course this week to get ready!!). ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.

pelagicsal - 6/21-7/20something Villa Aldora and Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
BTravlin & wife, June 29th - July 14th - Casa Abejas and diving with Blue XTSea
ScubaBird and his wife [/B]- June 30 - July 17 - Villa Aldora and Aldora
Brules - July 1st-8th Park Royal – Diving with ?
zzzScuba - July 1 – 11 Regency Villas - Diving with Sand Dollar
SailNaked (5 Total) - July 2-10 - Whyndam - Diving with Dive with Martin
Pharmguy – July 3rd – 10th Villa Blanca – Diving with ?
DallasNewbie – July 7th – 10th Blue Angel – Blue Angel
scottstewart – July 8th – 16th Blue Angel Dive Resort – Diving with Blue Angel
DiverG - 99% sure - July 9-16 – Diving with Scuba Mau
Rescue Diver68 -July 9th-16th Fiesta Americana, diving with Scuba Mau
jwilson05 with Mrs. W, July 11-19, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
staffybull - July 15-22, hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
okiraku_diver - July 16-21, HOTEL? - Diving with Aqua Safari
Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids 17-27 July VB and Scubamau ! woohoo!
acumen and significant other - July 23-30 - Blue Angel Resort
Basscat - July 26-Aug. 3. Staying at Suites Bahia, diving 5 days with Blue XTSea
kuma1720 - July 26-August 2 - ? Hotel - Diving w/ Scuba Mau
Guy and Maribi Harrison: July 14-24. 14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), 21-24 Cozumel with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora (8 dives in 3 days and our AOW cards, already booked and we are taking our Nitrox course this week to get ready!!). ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.

Some lines had gotten messed up, refortmatted it a little.

typed up a reply yesterday and never hit send :dork2:

We are a mixed group, 2 instructors, 2 with over 250 dives and one adding to her massive 4 ocean dives. She can dive with the DM, although we have more of a group / Team dive mentality and each watch out for each other. Most likely I will be at her right side and my wife will be on her left.
We have 3 open slots on our boat, so if there was a dive team of 1 or 3 and one wanted a buddy we have one. Any hotels to the south of the international pier are on the way to us.
We are fun, and dive the "advanced" dives (not that any dives in Coz are really advanced more like intermediate.) :shakehead: (some deep mild current).:D

either way if anyone wants to meet up for a few beers, or just to talk snot about yall. we are in.

Any last minute July people!?!?!?!?

Well it looks like I'm out for a Cozumel trip. Got free use of a condo in Akumal. So it looks like I'll maybe be doing some fishing, a cenote dive and maybe I'll try to swing a Chincarro Banks dive.

OK we are booked. I took the liberty of updating the list by date to make hooking up easier! :cheers:

Jun 21- Jul 20- Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
Jun 29 - Jul 14 - BTravlin & wife, Casa Abejas , Blue XTSea
Jun 30 - Jul 17 - ScubaBird and his wife - Villa Aldora, Aldora
July 1 - 8 - Brules - Park Royal, ????
July 1– 11 -zzzScuba - Regency Villas , Sand Dollar
July 2- 10 - SailNaked (5 Total) – Wyndham, Dive with Martin
July 3-10 – Pharmguy –Villa Blanca , ?????
July 7– 10- DallasNewbie –Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 8 –16- scottstewart –Blue Angel , Blue Angel
July 9-16 – DiverG - 99% sure - ????, Scuba Mau
July 9-16 - Rescue Diver68 - Fiesta Americana, Scuba Mau
July 11-19- Jwilson05 with Mrs. W, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
July 15-22- Staffybull -hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
July 16-21- Okiraku_diver - ?????? , Aqua Safari
July 17-27- Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids Villa Blanca , Scuba Mau
July 21-24- Guy and Maribi Harrison: Villa Aldora, Aldora and (14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.
July 23-30 - Acumen and significant other - Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 24-Aug 1- CVChief, Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
July 26-Aug 3- Basscat - Suites Bahia, 5 days Blue XTSea
July 26-Aug 2- kuma1720 ????, Scuba Mau

Last edited:
Just booked my trip! July 1-10 at Cozumel Palace. Not sure who I'm diving with yet - still researching dive ops. (Definitely not the onsite op - probably Aldora or Living Underwater.) I added myself to the list below.

Jun 21- Jul 20- Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers and probably some other random dives, too
Jun 29 - Jul 14 - BTravlin & wife, Casa Abejas , Blue XTSea
Jun 30 - Jul 17 - ScubaBird and his wife - Villa Aldora, Aldora
July 1 - 8 - Brules - Park Royal, ????
July 1-10 - Leejnd (aka LeeAnne) - Cozumel Palace, ?????? (will be solo, traveling with non-diving Mom)
July 1– 11 -zzzScuba - Regency Villas , Sand Dollar
July 2- 10 - SailNaked (5 Total) – Wyndham, Dive with Martin
July 3-10 – Pharmguy –Villa Blanca , ?????
July 7– 10- DallasNewbie –Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 8 –16- scottstewart –Blue Angel , Blue Angel
July 9-16 – DiverG - 99% sure - ????, Scuba Mau
July 9-16 - Rescue Diver68 - Fiesta Americana, Scuba Mau
July 11-19- Jwilson05 with Mrs. W, Suites Bahia, Scuba Mau
July 15-22- Staffybull -hotel Coz, Scuba Mau
July 16-21- Okiraku_diver - ?????? , Aqua Safari
July 17-27- Superglyde (for my birthday) with a wife and 2 college kids Villa Blanca , Scuba Mau
July 21-24- Guy and Maribi Harrison: Villa Aldora, Aldora and (14-20 Cancun Le Meridian and diving with Scorpio 2-3 days (still booking those trips), ALSO looking for people to share a "VIP" whale shark boat with us any day from the 15th through the 20th.
July 23-30 - Acumen and significant other - Blue Angel, Blue Angel
July 24-Aug 1- CVChief, Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
July 26-Aug 3- Basscat - Suites Bahia, 5 days Blue XTSea
July 26-Aug 2- kuma1720 ????, Scuba Mau

This is my first time in Cozumel. So what's the protocol here? If there's going to be a bunch of us there at the same time, do we try to book an evening out or something? Looks like there's going to be quite a few of us around during my 10 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom