Jupiter Dive Center Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caloosa

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm booked on a dive with a dive center, Jupiter Dive Center, in Jupiter, FL. in a couple of weeks. I just wanted to get any feedback that others who have been out with them for dives recently have experienced...looking forward to going out with them...thanks for any feedback on this.

They run a good boat and operation. Generally, there will be some spearos on board, but the diving is fine for sight seers and photogs also. Every dive master I've had on the boat was knowledgeable and helpful. the boat is spacious and well kept. The Republic has Xmas tree ladders and the Temptation has a Shamu landing. They provide cold drinking water, cookies, fresh fruit and sodas.

have fun

I've had great experiences with this operation- the diving around Jupiter isn't exactly world class, but it's a great local trip and they make the experience a very enjoyable one. Back in the summertime I went on a trip during lobster season and tried to point out any bugs I came across during the drift. The shop employees who were along on the dive snatched them up- and then insisted that we take some lobster home at the end of the day. Made for a great treat that night, that's for sure. The group at the shop are very friendly and helpful and they share a deep passion for the sport of scuba. I send as much business their way as I can, since they've been soooo helpful and supportive whenever I've stopped by the shop or gone on one of their dive excursions. It's a rare treat to find a business like this anymore- use em!

I'm booked on a dive with a dive center, Jupiter Dive Center, in Jupiter, FL. in a couple of weeks. I just wanted to get any feedback that others who have been out with them for dives recently have experienced...looking forward to going out with them...thanks for any feedback on this.

you would get more information if you posted this on the Florida Forum.

The diving is good but a little deep at times. If you go south to West Palm Beach you will probably have more to see. There's nothing wrong with the operator. I've heard very good things about them, but the West Palm is better for recreational diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom