Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A name is not very useful. What did you use, email address and/or cell phone?
It was useful enough for me to get my stuff back! The gentleman who found my light simply looked me up on Facebook. I have a unique last name so I was easy to find. The dive guide who found my spear works for Scubaworks so he looked my name up in their system and called me. A phone number or email would be more direct.

Greetings All, I'm planning on heading to Jupiter area in early May. Family is going to Orlando, and I get a few days free to do some diving. I have read through this thread with lots of good information. I think I can get 2 full days for some diving thinking Wed11-Thurs12. I see many charter operators only offer 2 tank dives in the AM, and some have single night dives as well. Any charters that run both morning and afternoon charters? I am nitrox cert and will bring my own gear, so I'll only need to rent tanks. I'm open to all types of diving drift, wrecks, reefs...There seem to be many charters in the Jupiter and Riviera Beach areas...any local recommendations? Thanks!

Try Narcosis Dive charters...you can also try Stuart Scuba...Stuart Scuba was having some boat issues last time we were there but we did make it out...also try Emerald Charters

Greetings All, I'm planning on heading to Jupiter area in early May. Family is going to Orlando, and I get a few days free to do some diving. I have read through this thread with lots of good information. I think I can get 2 full days for some diving thinking Wed11-Thurs12. I see many charter operators only offer 2 tank dives in the AM, and some have single night dives as well. Any charters that run both morning and afternoon charters? I am nitrox cert and will bring my own gear, so I'll only need to rent tanks. I'm open to all types of diving drift, wrecks, reefs...There seem to be many charters in the Jupiter and Riviera Beach areas...any local recommendations? Thanks!

Jupiter Dive Center runs morning and afternoon charters all week long. As long as they have enough spots booked, they’ll run.

The weather is looking good this weekend. Who's diving?

Lobster season ends tomorrow so I'm looking forward to some non-hunting dives for the next couple weeks until Hogfish season opens up.

The weather is looking good this weekend. Who's diving?

Lobster season ends tomorrow so I'm looking forward to some non-hunting dives for the next couple weeks until Hogfish season opens up.
I'll be out on Saturday morning with ScubaWorks. No bugs, but hopefully there are plenty of lionfish to take down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom