Just another newbie.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DesignFlaw06

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, there's a lot of people on here. More than any other forum I've joined. Anyway, the intro:

Hello, my name is Tim and I'm addicted to SCUBA. I'm 23 years old, and got into while at college. My RA was president of the SCUBA club, and I became his successor. School paid for trips and training so I took advantage of it while I could. I'm certified through SSI and have specialty courses in Nitrox, Dry Suit, Limited Vis, and Navigation. Even with all that, I only have 20 some dives logged in. School paid for trips, but with scheduling and budgeting, I only had 1 or 2 per year.

Some of my non-wet activites involve golfing (though that ends up wet more times than I like), 80's hair band concerts, and I've got an 02 Honda Nighthawk 750 I like to take out when I can. I'm a software engineer for an instrumentation company. I make speedometers, tachometers, etc. for the heavy truck & bus market, and also personal recreational vehichles.

I acknowledge the fact that I'm still new in retrospect to all the divers on here. Hope to get some more information as questions come along. Originally, I was hoping for some information on underwater photography, but it looks like there's much more valueable information to be had on here.

And just because I like the fact you can do it:
:michigan:

Tim

Hi there and welcome! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around! :D

Welcome to the boards, much information about photography in that section of the forums.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom