Just Back- Scuba Mau and Baldwin Guest House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Despite weather forecasts to the contrary we had 5 days of sunshine! The bag drag was easier this time, practice makes perfect!
Fran got his open water certification- YES! We were both more than pleased with the training and service at SM. Fran had two long mornings of reviews and drills and skills. His instructor was very thorough. The shop made sure everything was just right for us and were understanding when Fran's sinuses precluded us from taking a morning boat out as we had hoped. We will use them again when we return in the summer.
Based on a recommendation somewhere on this board we enjoyed our stay at the Baldwin guest house. Very clean, reasonable, bright and pretty with tropical gardens. It is a ways back in town and we did take a cab to the dock for our dives. They will arrange breakfast at anytime you want (early for divers and later for others)- and the food is out of this world. Kathy makes a mean pitcher of margaritas. They have a good set up with the rinse tank and drying area, too.
Our only mistake with this trip was not staying longer.

I think I'm about the only person on the board who recommends Baldwins, so glad you liked them. They have become good friends of ours over the years.

Hey Marg,

With a great last name like that there is no way that we could not recommend these folks even though we are not related.

Being only a couple of blocks from our house and hearing all the stories you and David have told I can't help but hopefully send along some business.

Reactions: MMM
Having stayed at inclusives in the past, I much prefer the Baldwin's. The breakfast is great and can walk to all the restaurants for dinner.
Drinks are very very reasonable.Also can buy your own if you prefer.

I think I'm about the only person on the board who recommends Baldwins, so glad you liked them. They have become good friends of ours over the years.

Back in the day, we stayed there many times. Never in the B&B, but in the casita in the back. I've logged many an hour reading in the pool there. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom