Just Bought a Sport Kiss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, lets just say I bought myself alittle X-mas present after Christmas :eyebrow:

I just came back from meeting Jill that was selling the brand new Sport Kiss on the forms, and I grabbed it, and am very happy !!

I all ready contacted Douglas, who instructed me on the Dolphin, and he is a instructor for the Sport Kiss as well, and we set up training for the middle of Feb :wink:

After coming from SCR, and bouncing back and forth between O/C and SCR, i thought it was going to be a while, before making the commitment going to CCR.

I been wanting to go with the Sport Kiss now for a while, and that little unit was my fav for a long time, and I'm very lucky to have grabbed a brand new one, at a discounted price, and I even got a set of Faber Steel 13's to go with it.

I'm not decided to go with the brand new VR3 I just bought, or go with the Sub-Sea with HUD. I love the HUD idea, and have to think about it.

Also I'm not sure which B/P and wing set up I want o go with, I owned just about every B/P and wing set up possible, so I have a good idea what i may choose, any suggestions?

Well, I finally moved over to the ' Dark Side " after fooling around for the past several years , and buying and selling my gear a few times, not knowing which direction i wanted to go.

Everyone have a Happy New Year, and safe bubble-less diving for everyone throughout the New Year!

Well, lets just say I bought myself alittle X-mas present after Christmas :eyebrow:

I just came back from meeting Jill that was selling the brand new Sport Kiss on the forms, and I grabbed it, and am very happy !!

I all ready contacted Douglas, who instructed me on the Dolphin, and he is a instructor for the Sport Kiss as well, and we set up training for the middle of Feb :wink:

After coming from SCR, and bouncing back and forth between O/C and SCR, i thought it was going to be a while, before making the commitment going to CCR.

I been wanting to go with the Sport Kiss now for a while, and that little unit was my fav for a long time, and I'm very lucky to have grabbed a brand new one, at a discounted price, and I even got a set of Faber Steel 13's to go with it.

I'm not decided to go with the brand new VR3 I just bought, or go with the Sub-Sea with HUD. I love the HUD idea, and have to think about it.

Also I'm not sure which B/P and wing set up I want o go with, I owned just about every B/P and wing set up possible, so I have a good idea what i may choose, any suggestions?

Well, I finally moved over to the ' Dark Side " after fooling around for the past several years , and buying and selling my gear a few times, not knowing which direction i wanted to go.

Everyone have a Happy New Year, and safe bubble-less diving for everyone throughout the New Year!

Congrats! A nice way to ring in the New Year. Tell us how you get on with your new unit.

Best,

X

Sure will, Thanks for all your help in the past!!

I sold the Dolphin, and have the last two tanks for sale on Ebay.

Now it's off to a real " Bubbless world " , and I can't wait to dive it, I willn't be able to sleep for a month until I get the training for it, lol

Well, it's not an Optima, but congratulations anyway. :D Just kidding!

Doug is a great instructor and a regular of our rebreather club, the Florida S.C.R.U.B. (South Coast Rebreather Underwater Bounders). We hope you will be able to join us on some dives after you complete your training.

Well, it's not an Optima, but congratulations anyway. :D Just kidding!

Doug is a great instructor and a regular of our rebreather club, the Florida S.C.R.U.B. (South Coast Rebreather Underwater Bounders). We hope you will be able to join us on some dives after you complete your training.

Sounds great , and looking foward to it !!

I'm very nervous about it, and been reading all night since I got home with it, and I can't wait to dive it!

Happy New Year, and lookign foward to diving with you guys in 08 !

Yes, having done my training with Alan Studley I support the idea of training with a good instructor that is also a first class UW photographer. You'll be in good hands with Doug. :D

Congratulations, and a happy new year to all. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom