Just got my fourth star!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What it really means is that I spend waaay too much time on the board - but it's so addictive, being able to share so many stories and jokes and good times with so many good friends.

(And it doesn't hurt to have a slow week or two at the office!)

Hope everybody had good dives today - I decided to snorkel with my family a bit down at South Beach.

-G

murphdivers286:
Grier,
I'm trying to catch up, but I have a long way to go. Nice post up there. Are you going all holly and noble on us????

P.S. I'm trying to help you and Dan out on the greetings when I can.
The more the better. Good way to add 400-500 posts a month. You can post a "Welcome" as fast as every 30 seconds once a day to each new one. :eyebrow: You want me to Pm you about new members who slip to page 2 with few Welcomes like I do Grier...?

gle:
So that is what those stars mean. I guess I have a lot of work to do...

Congratulations
No work on Intros. :wink: Just be friendly.

pata:
CONGRATULATIONS :dance:
No experience needed. Start anytime by clicking the link in my Sig. :11ztongue

DandyDon:
The more the better. Good way to add 400-500 posts a month. You can post a "Welcome" as fast as every 30 seconds once a day to each new one. :eyebrow: You want me to Pm you about new members who slip to page 2 with few Welcomes like I do Grier...?

No work on Intros. :wink: Just be friendly.

No experience needed. Start anytime by clicking the link in my Sig. :11ztongue

YES PLEASE!!!!!

GrierHPharmD:
What it really means is that I spend waaay too much time on the board - but it's so addictive, being able to share so many stories and jokes and good times with so many good friends.

(And it doesn't hurt to have a slow week or two at the office!)

Hope everybody had good dives today - I decided to snorkel with my family a bit down at South Beach.

-G
Congrats on the stars! You do need to be diving more!

I thought that I was closing in on you, but I must be missing something here....Why do your postings number under your avatar read........1,043? :06:

I'm almost on my fourth star. Do I get a free pass to 1,000 post when I get it? :wink:

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
I thought that I was closing in on you, but I must be missing something here....Why do your postings number under your avatar read........1,043? :06:

I'm almost on my fourth star. Do I get a free pass to 1,000 post when I get it? :wink:

He's been helping out on Intros. Good way to add 10-20 posts a day...

:wink: Click the link below...

Wildbill:

Get with the program MAN LOL

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom