Just got my OW. Not stopping there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's worth waiting. Having bad buoyancy control and trim will ruin the dives. Wait until you have 15 or so more dives under your belt

It's worth waiting. Having bad buoyancy control and trim will ruin the dives. Wait until you have 15 or so more dives under your belt
wait? For what? To get AOW? Why? I figure the more instruction I take from the jump, the better off I will be in the long run. As I learn correctly from the start and don't learn anything wrong causing me to have to re-learn it. I'm already glad from what I've learned. My first dive after OW I had to bring up another OW diver who lost her buddy, ran out of air, and tried to panic swim to the surface even after I had her. A couple days earlier, I couldn't have handled it. I'd rather learn right right away. Make the knowledge second-nature so that I can focus more of my energy on enjoying the dive instead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom