Kankakee Park District Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was this with Divers Supply Indy West? I went to their January meeting the week before and Lonnie and a few others had invited me/us (the Kokomo group) to join them on their dive trip that same weekend.

Yes, it was the Divers' Supply Indy trip.

Greetings!
I will be coming in from Estonia in May for my daughter's wedding in Chesterton, IN and would love to get some diving in while in IN.

France Park anyone (haven't been there since my senior year of highschool when we used to skip classes and go jump in a lake!), or Hammond? I'm not picky! :wink:
Maybe someone could organize it for the opening of the season at France Park.

I cannot dive Sundays, but can Saturdays or about any time during the week except Wednesday nights.

Greetings!
I will be coming in from Estonia in May for my daughter's wedding in Chesterton, IN and would love to get some diving in while in IN.

France Park anyone (haven't been there since my senior year of highschool when we used to skip classes and go jump in a lake!), or Hammond? I'm not picky! :wink:
Maybe someone could organize it for the opening of the season at France Park.

I cannot dive Sundays, but can Saturdays or about any time during the week except Wednesday nights.
There's a group of us just down the road in Valparaiso connected with The Scuba Tank. Saturdays work and often we can get a day during the week too. Send me a note when we get closer and we'll see what we can put together.

There's a group of us just down the road in Valparaiso connected with The Scuba Tank.

What's the Tank, is that a dive shop?

We are planning May 1st to be in France Park at this point (if it is open).

France Park in May might just work. France is pretty shallow so it warms up pretty quickly and the viz is usually better earlier in the year.

I have not been to France Park so I would certainly come on over to check it out, if you guys are going to be there. (I can even make weekday showings with a bit of notice)

Sibermike7 and I are going to meet at FP on Sat May 1st. Come one, come all! The more the merrier.

Jim, I put France Park on my calendar for May 1. Looking forward to it.

Awesome! You still have the pink fins? :wink:

I have not been to France Park so I would certainly come on over to check it out, if you guys are going to be there. (I can even make weekday showings with a bit of notice)

I think I could arrange for an afternoon of diving at France Park too, I just need some notice to setup an appointment with a customer who’s just down the road so I can get out of work without burning a vacation day… :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom