Kankakee Park District Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I could arrange for an afternoon of diving at France Park too, I just need some notice to setup an appointment with a customer who’s just down the road so I can get out of work without burning a vacation day… :D

You see, that is how business is supposed to work. Either call it work, or call it a write off. That's how I roll. I love it. (However, May 1 is a Saturday - do you work weekends?)

You see, that is how business is supposed to work. Either call it work, or call it a write off. That's how I roll. I love it. (However, May 1 is a Saturday - do you work weekends?)

Hehehehe, I've got another customer who's only an hour from Gilboa... Guess where I'll be trying to schedule an appointment on 4/23?? :crafty:

To answer your question, no, don't work Saturdays, just sain' if there is a weekday planned, I need some notice (Plus, I gotta try and save my vacation days where I can, my wife knows someone with a condo on Maui they don't want to use in September and I'm not arguing !!)

I'm going to pencil in the 1st as well! :D

Hehehehe, I've got another customer who's only an hour from Gilboa... Guess where I'll be trying to schedule an appointment on 4/23?? :crafty:

To answer your question, no, don't work Saturdays, just sain' if there is a weekday planned, I need some notice (Plus, I gotta try and save my vacation days where I can, my wife knows someone with a condo on Maui they don't want to use in September and I'm not arguing !!)

I'm going to pencil in the 1st as well! :D

Since France park is a bit of a ways away, maybe we can car pool if this works out.

Since France park is a bit of a ways away, maybe we can car pool if this works out.

Makes sense to me!

I just realized that this is the Saturday after the M&G, so I'm going to have to keep this one in pencil for now...

Being right after the M&G will work just perfect. You'll already be in the routine for filing a deep plan and having a redundant system to dive the deep hole at France!:D

Being right after the M&G will work just perfect. You'll already be in the routine for filing a deep plan and having a redundant system to dive the deep hole at France!:D

I'm sure I'm missing something because my sarcasm detector is registering an eleven!! (most go to Ten, but this one is special, it goes up to eleven!)

Please, enlighten me... :confused:

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm missing something

I think it has to do with the max depth of France being only 25' (much to my surprise!)

30 years ago when we skipped school to jump off of the cliffs it was like 100 feet deep! :eyebrow:

I was telling Jim that the fish changed species too because they were man-eaters back then (not long after JAWS hit the theaters).

My how times have changed.

Anybody have info on Haigh and would like to set something up, let me know! I've not been there.
How deep?
How big?
Etc.?

Back
Top Bottom