Kids' BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My twin sons were certified when they were 9 years old and we tried a couple different BCs. Ended up with DiveRite transpacs. They fit small kids better than anything short of BP and wings. Plus free up grades until kids are 18 years old.

My daughter uses a SeaQuest Jr.

My daughter used an Aqualung Wave until she was 13 then moved to a Libra and keeps messing with my BP/W

I saw a post this monring but can't remember where I saw it, it was for Kids BP, with a upgrade option for when they grow up, $100. but I can't find it now. I will look later and see what I can do...

Hello I am a 5' 97 lbs young woman and have a hard time finding gear. I wanted to know if anyone on this thread had a OCEANIC EXPLORER YOUTH XXS for sale that their kid has grown out of. Also I would be looking for a regulator as well. Please Email me at greeneggsslc@gmail.com if you can help.

Thanks Samantha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom