Kinda New to the Board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fldivejunkie

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Been hanging around a little while, a post here and there. Thought it was about time I said "Hi."

Short background . . . .Live in Palm Bay, Florida with husband and 2 teenagers. All of us dive as often as possible. Both me and the hubby SSI AOW and have been diving for about 4 years. Moved to Florida from Arizona to dive in warm water 2 1/2 years ago and haven't worn my 6mm since. :D

Flarmybrat introduced me to the board (and thank you very much) and it is nice to see that there are alot of active divers out there. One of the more informative boards I've seen.

DB

You're Welcome very much! Consider it partial payment for all the stuff you introduce me too!!! Octopus, getting lost under bridges, large pieces of wet carpet etc....

Oh..and I got a great pic to add to your profile if ya want...ya know the one from The Brass Ring? LOL

Laurel-The Frog Queen
:royal:

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

And yeah - it's good to post a picture. Did the Brat post one?

Hope to see a lot more of ya'... :eek:gle:

don

Oh..and I got a great pic to add to your profile if ya want...ya know the one from The Brass Ring? LOL

Ms. Brat -- please do not post that awful picture anywhere!!!:nono:

I'll post one but not one where I look deranged. :goofy:

Thanks Don for the welcome
:)

You never know -- maybe we'll all fly over and jump in the cold water again. I've actually been thinking about it, just to see if it is as cold as I remember. It would be nice to experience it now that we have a couple hundred dives behind us and are alot more comfortable in the water.

We'll definitely have to hook up for some diving if you make it back to FL.

Tell everyone at Scuba Sciences I said "Hi" :D

Debi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom