Kingston Charter Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
Not a problem, the weather was perfect for a run to the City of Sheyboygan and remember we still have some room for Saturday afternoon and on sunday for the long weekend if you want to come back.
Was that you on the Munson around 3pm chan?
Better hurry up and book with Tom for this weekend, a buddy of mine called the kingston charters early last week about diving the long weekend, they both said that they were full, and there would probably only be spots left at NTD. So I'm shore diving instead.

If needs be, may I refer all of you to post #41?

The Kraken

MOD POST

Every single post following this one that is insulting, threatening, or a response to an insult or a threat, or a TOS violation will get the poster a vacation from SCUBABoard.

Terry Carmen
Administrator

DeepBound:
Can someone recommend a good non-GUE dive charter in the Kingston area?
Thanks in advance,
Neil

Mod note: edited to be non-judgemental - t. carmen

Well your condemnation of things DIR was edited out by a mod, but I have to wonder why you would ask for a non DIR or GUE charter operator in one thread, then post this in another
DeepBound:
... until I went DIR ...
here http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=3051447#post3051447 in post 56? Or how about your recommendation that someone take DIRF
DeepBound:
You should take a DIR-F course from GUE.
here http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=3035633#post3035633 in post 16. We all know how you turned down a free DIRF course, so just what exactly are you trying to accomplish by bad mouthing the local DIR crowd, then trying to convince others that you are DIR? Doesn't quite make sense to me.

Is that NTD boat sidemount friendly? That's a big concern of mine. Some of the boats up this way aren't really set up for sidemount diving, and even give you a funny look when they see the SM gear.

gitterdun:
Now.. is it because the operators of the charters are GUE trained that you don't want to use them? I know that not all divers that do charters through NTD are. It is not a requirement.

DeepBound:
Is that NTD boat sidemount friendly? That's a big concern of mine. Some of the boats up this way aren't really set up for sidemount diving, and even give you a funny look when they see the SM gear.
\

Wow.. that's bringing up an older post...

I've asked Tom, and they'd be more than willing to accomodate sidemounters. What qualifies as sidemount friendly, I'm not sure, but if you give the shop a call, I'm sure they can help you with what you need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom