Kingston Charter Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can someone recommend a good non-GUE dive charter in the Kingston area?
Thanks in advance,
Neil

Mod note: edited to be non-judgemental - t. carmen

Mod Post

On the chance that this wasn't a troll and the OP was looking for specific type of charter, I removed the insulting/insulted comments and changed the original question to be non-judgemental.

It was either that or pull the thread, so I hope nobody's ox was too severely gored.

Terry

It's OK JJ, I offered up a non DIR/GUE charter to him and Terry (assumption alert!) decided to pull my post.

The jist is I offered Neil a spot on Big Jim's boat just down the road from NTD June 9th and 10th, and then I offered him half-priced fills for one day (two dives) at NTD.

I'm sure I could discuss terms for the fills with Tom.

The number for that Neil, again, was 90*-735-4382

Call me dude, I'll hook you up.

Big Jim's Boat is the only way to go. I'm non-gue and I loved diving with him.

The best part about diving with Jim is him busting my ball$ for my affinity towards DIR diving. We have a great time and there is no malice whatsoever. The one club I belong to has a long standing charter with him the same weekend every year. We try and get out to K-town as much as we can, which is never often enough. The best wreck diving in Ontario by far.

The boats that run from NTD are fast and sturdy as well. They've got the fills, the gear and the dive advice that works for us right on site, and we never stray far from there.

Steve R:
It's OK JJ, I offered up a non DIR/GUE charter to him and Terry (assumption alert!) decided to pull my post.

The jist is I offered Neil a spot on Big Jim's boat just down the road from NTD June 9th and 10th, and then I offered him half-priced fills for one day (two dives) at NTD.

I'm sure I could discuss terms for the fills with Tom.

The number for that Neil, again, was 90*-735-4382

Call me dude, I'll hook you up.
Thanks Steve
Unfortunately I'm doing some dives for advanced nitrox/deco course that weekend so I can't use your spots.. I might check with big Jim some other time tho.
Although my equipment and diving style is kind of DIR too :D

DeepBound:
Thanks Steve
Unfortunately I'm doing some dives for advanced nitrox/deco course that weekend so I can't use your spots.. I might check with big Jim some other time tho.
Although my equipment and diving style is kind of DIR too :D

No prob dude. Good luck with the course.

So which one of my brethren TDI instructors you doing it with BTW?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom