Koh Sumai - Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I can't but hopefully someone here will soon...!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

If you're refering to Koh Samui, April should be the start of diving season. Wish we had a crystal ball to tell you exactly the weather then..

So difficult to say Jan - the weather is screwy all around the world. For example this April through to June around the gulf there was a lot of rain and winds. Usually the weather is supposed to be imroving then. Then again last year in December around Phuket when the weather is meant to be at its best we also had an unusaul amount of rain.

No matter what - if it rains there are usually hot sunny moments in between. Just enjoy your holiday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom