Koreans diving badly in the Philippines.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chip104:
In my book, Hank, you also have some pinoy flavor in you. :)

Thank you very much. :D

H2Andy:
much like the peaceful unification of sock puppets, which our TOS prohibits...

so that both, known and surreptitious, may be one, in harmony with
the spirit of the water and the breath of the earth

lest one or both suffer the wrath of the Incarnation of All that is Holy

http://www.scubaboard.com/faq.php?faq=tos_items#faq_scubaboard_tos
Wow, that was "interesting" -- posting while narc'd, or just switched to nitrous? :)

Actually, if I can paraphrase for Andy, I think he might have been blending into the joke in a nice way to say please do not use sock puppets (no matter how funny)...

I know, but I had to pull his chain on that post -- wonder if he writes like that for his surface job :)

man that was seriously a good thread. it had some merit to it. i wonder wehy the mods decided to remove it. man i was expecing an interesting day!

jagfish:
Actually, if I can paraphrase for Andy, I think he might have been blending into the joke in a nice way to say please do not use sock puppets (no matter how funny)...
so we're not going to get anymore insight from Dearleader???

I was looking forward do finding out more on Doing In Kimmy...

Sorry for the late entry, oh impatient ones. As much as I would like to be here 24/7/365 it isn't possible. Today I pulled the thread to clean it up, and accidentally deleted it. I emailed this information to Brucie a little after 11:00 this am, but apparently the truth is boring and not worth reporting. I looked for where it may have disappeared, but it seems to be completely gone.

For the most part, it is a matter of perception. I can tell you without equivocation that the worst divers in the Keys are White Floridians. I see them tearing up the reef all of the time! However, this does not give me the right to cast aspersions on the entire state of Florida or the white divers within it. It's not fair to paint a state with such a broad brush much less an entire country.

It absolutely appalls me to see any race or nationality maligned; especially when there is no one speaking up for them. To assign all of these people to being "bad divers" is NOTHING short of bigotry. While Bigotry and racism as well as flaming is acceptable on other forums, we certainly don't allow that here.

So please, if you have to be a bigot, go elsewhere to do it. We don't allow the bashing of any nationality, race, sex, agency or creed. I apologise for sounding harsh, but the insidiousness of this discussion is abhorrent to me. So please, decry poor diving practices all you want, but lets remove any hint of racism from the discussion.

Again, I apologise for any angst my untimely deletion of the thread may have caused. However, I am not apologetic for removing such bias from our forum.

For what it's worth, this thread is closed. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to PM or E-Mail me.

markfm:
Wow, that was "interesting" -- posting while narc'd, or just switched to nitrous? :)

when narc'd or on nitrous, i actually get tamer than in my natural state,
so i just avoid them

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom