KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl2: I was thinking the same thing. Redundant inflation source for us DS'ers.

Ok… We have three more members, Carlos, Erin and Jason. We are all ten members tomorrow. Yahoo!

1. By 10 a.m. tomorrow.

2. It is going to be 72 F and 56 % humidity. Gorgeous DAY….

3. Please mention or write down on the envelope that you belong to WT’s group tomorrow when you pass through the entrance. I made a deal…. Check your PM….

4. I will be there before 10 a.m. though. Please let me know if anyone can come before then. No matter who will be, please make sure to reserve the shelter right behind the dungeon.

5. Bring your own chair.

6. Food: You can fill out whatever you like with your name.

WT: soda (Coke products), ice, and water.

Bill: 30 weenies and 32 buns and all the condiments.

Chris: Beer and his mug, probably MGD.

Wally: 49 18oz. disposable cups, grill, paper plates and utensils.

John: HB

Please continue the list as you wish..

Here is the direction to BS.

Note: Sorry for the font mess on PM. I can't know how to handle it... :huh:

Don't forget to bring your significant others or better half. Your friends are all our friends...

Attachments

• Direction to BS.pdf
    26 KB · Views: 62
John with his HB!!! I've got to remember to pack my mug!

I've picked up chips, dip and beans to go with the dogs and hopefully have enough eggs and bacon for breakfast Sunday morning for the hearty souls that go for two days!

Forgot, 30 pack MGD's. :drunks:

I have heard through the grape vine that Crappy Pappy is going to show up this weekend!

hoosier:
Ok… We have three more members, Carlos, Erin and Jason. We are all ten members tomorrow. Yahoo!

1. By 10 a.m. tomorrow.

2. It is going to be 72 F and 56 % humidity. Gorgeous DAY….

3. Please mention or write down on the envelope that you belong to WT’s group tomorrow when you pass through the entrance. I made a deal…. Check your PM….

4. I will be there before 10 a.m. though. Please let me know if anyone can come before then. No matter who will be, please make sure to reserve the shelter right behind the dungeon.

5. Bring your own chair.

6. Food: You can fill out whatever you like with your name.

WT: soda (Coke products), ice, and water.

Bill: 30 weenies and 32 buns and all the condiments.
Chris: Beer and his mug, probably MGD.

Wally: 49 18oz. disposable cups, grill, paper plates and utensils.

John: HB

Please continue the list as you wish..
also I got the charcoal and my cheep ***** beer lol and a lil standby grill and tongs for the grill :)

hoosier:

You sly dog! :wink:

"You're with WT's group. Great! That'll be $25 please." :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Land Locked:
John with his HB!!! I've got to remember to pack my mug!

I've picked up chips, dip and beans to go with the dogs and hopefully have enough eggs and bacon for breakfast Sunday morning for the hearty souls that go for two days!

Forgot, 30 pack MGD's. :drunks:

Two days..can't do.

Ahhh MGD and beans...diving, it's a gas gas gas.

WT, clean out your inbox please.

Anybody heard from Komi hunter? There's going to be ladies there.:eyebrow:

Well, the kids are packed..I just wish that they would quit blowing the horn. I told them that we were going to Disney. :11:

Back
Top Bottom