KPP logo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back ya old geezer!!:D

Not sure where we are with the t-shirts. John and Wally are keeping pretty quiet about. I'm just waiting:popcorn:

BTW, now that you are officially an old geezer, you are fully qualified to receive all kinds of insurance offers through AARP :D

I wonder if we get a seniors discount on the shirts???

Lol, I applied for aarp insurance a year or two ago and was turned down because of my age, so why *** did they send me the *** application in the first place?

So does this mean I can get an after dive discount at the Cracker Barrel?

The shirts are ready to go but I am still waiting on the ScubaBoard font from Netdoc. He sent me the logo file but not the font. I guess he's been really busy I've sent hem reminders to the point of being a pest. Does anybody have the ITC Kabel font pack? :wink:

I think ya gotta be over 60 at Cracker Barrel. I'm 87, so its not a problem:D Well at least I feel like I'm 87:wink:

Don't mention a senior discount on the t-shirts---John and Wally will add on 40% to the price of the shirt and then offer a 10% senior discount:D

JP--I take it you are back from the practice session. How did it go?

jbd:
JP--I take it you are back from the practice session. How did it go?

It went really good! We spent about an hour under water and she practiced all of her skills that she has learned so far. She even did them as she was swimming along! :D

jpsexton:
It went really good! We spent about an hour under water and she practiced all of her skills that she has learned so far. She even did them as she was swimming along! :D
YAHOO!!!

Music to my ears!!!!

I feel some "issues" coming on in the near future:D :D

jpsexton:
The shirts are ready to go but I am still waiting on the ScubaBoard font from Netdoc. He sent me the logo file but not the font. I guess he's been really busy I've sent hem reminders to the point of being a pest. Does anybody have the ITC Kabel font pack? :wink:
OK what are we looking for in the SB logo? The way that I understand this is the we have permission to use it. So why can't it be copied from here (web site) and used? If it is really and issue then print them without it. Yes, we are part of SB and without them we wouldn't be here so we kinda "owe" them. But they are also benefiting from this as well.
Glad to here that Monica is doing well with class. SOOOO when does our class start?

Here is the "final" design for the logo. Sorry I thought I posted it with the jug before.

Attachments

• KPPdivershirt.JPG
    KPPdivershirt.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 42
Good job on the t-shirt!!! I'm in for a couple. I also like the one with the more natural looking piranha gill so I'm in for a couple of those as well if they get made up.

Monica is going to do well. Once we get her certified I'm hoping she does several dives locally and gets herself dialed and ready for the Blackbeards trip in Dec. If she can make that trip she will have a solid foundation for future diving.

Which course are you wanting to know about:D I've got you down for Nitrox and Rescue. I have the nitrox kits in for you and JP. I still need to get the Rescue books in for you and Chris. Hopefully this weekend I will be working with Monica and in between maybe John and I can work out a time line for the Rescue course. Is there any chance you can get down to Joe's this weekend??

Back
Top Bottom