KPP logo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
OK what are we looking for in the SB logo? The way that I understand this is the we have permission to use it. So why can't it be copied from here (web site) and used? If it is really and issue then print them without it. Yes, we are part of SB and without them we wouldn't be here so we kinda "owe" them. But they are also benefiting from this as well.

It's the same thing as with the original KPP logo. The size of the ScubaBoard logo that you could get off of the board is just too small. Netdoc sent me the original file in it's original Coreldraw format but he for got to send me the font as well so it will not load. Between his trip to Saba and the Atlanta dive show I know he's busy and he'll get to us. I just sent him another reminder tonight. If he don't block me for spamming him maybe we'll get something this week. :D

jbd:
Good job on the t-shirt!!! I'm in for a couple. I also like the one with the more natural looking piranha gill so I'm in for a couple of those as well if they get made up.

Monica is going to do well. Once we get her certified I'm hoping she does several dives locally and gets herself dialed and ready for the Blackbeards trip in Dec. If she can make that trip she will have a solid foundation for future diving.

Which course are you wanting to know about:D I've got you down for Nitrox and Rescue. I have the nitrox kits in for you and JP. I still need to get the Rescue books in for you and Chris. Hopefully this weekend I will be working with Monica and in between maybe John and I can work out a time line for the Rescue course. Is there any chance you can get down to Joe's this weekend??

I know a girl that could use a Rescue class!

Land Locked:
JP, I can scan the SB sticker in any resolution you need.

That would probably work. Try scanning it to about 2000 wide and 300 dpi and email it to me. I'll trace it in CorelDraw and it should look fine.

wb416:
I know a girl that could use a Rescue class!
Who might that be??

wb416:

OOhhhh no, not the Princess!! :D She has to leave the tiara at home.

Jbd, either class. About got the doubles dialed in so I am ready to switch back to the singles for a bit. 74 minute dive at Haigh over the weekend about killed my legs.

Lets see if we can get you and John together and get the nitrox course done first. Mostly academics and then a couple of dives with "issues" :D

wb416:
Does Penny know she needs a resuce course? :D

crpntr133:
OOhhhh no, not the Princess!! :D She has to leave the tiara at home.

Jbd, either class. About got the doubles dialed in so I am ready to switch back to the singles for a bit. 74 minute dive at Haigh over the weekend about killed my legs.
Might as well keep diving the doubles. I can match you and Penny up for the rescue course. :D I believe she dives doubles.

Back
Top Bottom