KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meister481:
Gilboa was flat packed this weekend, the canadians had totally taken over the place. The helo is fun, the top entry is a tight squeeze, but it's neat. Vis was.....nasty with like 16 OW classes going at the time. The roto-tillers were running at a good clip.

We camped out and had some great dives, sure wish more of you could have come.

I don't recall seeing an invitation. :wink:

wb416:
Believe me... Mike at Gilboa barely knows what a computer or the internet is either... but he has a website and MySpace page. :)

And what was it that someone called Mike..something like " a stupid ole farm boy". :D

Maybe one of the KY divers could talk Joe into doing a web site. Maybe trade a year pass for taking care of the web site.

crpntr133:
And what was it that someone called Mike..something like " a stupid ole farm boy". :D

Maybe one of the KY divers could talk Joe into doing a web site. Maybe trade a year pass for taking care of the web site.

I think that's the going rate for being a webmaster. :wink:

...and Mike isn't stupid by any stretch... he don't know Jack about the web, but then I don't know Jack about all the stuff he does that he makes look easy either.... we all have different competencies....

wb416:
I'm heading up to Gilboa this morning to watch them sink the helicopter! :)

Bob,

Is that the same helecopter that's been sitting in the parking lot for about 5-6 years?

Dwight

roadkils:
Bob,

Is that the same helecopter that's been sitting in the parking lot for about 5-6 years?

Dwight

Yep..it sits in several feet of water now.

Thx,

It's been a little while since I've been up there but I remember seeing that helecopter in the parking at least 5-6 years ago. Glad they finally sunk it.

D.

Land Locked:
Anyone diving at Falling Rock this weekend?

Falling Rock?? Oh that would be Joe's. :D

I am planning on the 9th-10th, if not the evening of the 8th.

crpntr133:
Falling Rock?? Oh that would be Joe's. :D

I am planning on the 9th-10th, if not the evening of the 8th.

Guess I'll just show up at that place and see if anything is going on.

Drop the v-thingy in the Haney truck if you still have it when you come down, I don't know if it would line up with my plate holes.

Land Locked:
Guess I'll just show up at that place and see if anything is going on.

Drop the v-thingy in the Haney truck if you still have it when you come down, I don't know if it would line up with my plate holes.

Standard plate hole distance..11" If you keep going I am going to look more like Fred Sanford going down the road.

I am going to start a thread about coming down just in case someone else wants to join in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom