KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear Joe is going to have a dive / pig roast at Falling Rock on June 2nd, JP has more details and should be posting a thread soon.

Nuts!!! WB and I will be on Roatan.......hehehe

We'll try to think of ya'll, once. :wink:
Serious, sorry I'll be missing it.

Land Locked:
Nuts my ____, just rub it in! You and Bob have a good time!
:giggle:

I promise to do my very best to have a good time for you.......it'll be rough, but I'll put forth a good effort. :blinking:

Land Locked:
I hear Joe is going to have a dive / pig roast at Falling Rock on June 2nd, JP has more details and should be posting a thread soon.

Sure, he makes it a weekend that I have plans. Will see if I can get out of them but I kinda doubt it. Maybe he will have leftovers and I can make it the next weekend.

Thanks for the pics from Gilboa, Bob.

crpntr133:
Sure, he makes it a weekend that I have plans. Will see if I can get out of them but I kinda doubt it. Maybe he will have leftovers and I can make it the next weekend.

Thanks for the pics from Gilboa, Bob.

Some should talk Joe into a website or at least a MySpace page with a calendar! :D

You're welcome on the pics!

wb416:
Some should talk Joe into a website or at least a MySpace page with a calendar! :D

You're welcome on the pics!

I would just about bet that Joe doesn't even use the internet. That doesn't mean that someone couldn't do it for him.

Gilboa was flat packed this weekend, the canadians had totally taken over the place. The helo is fun, the top entry is a tight squeeze, but it's neat. Vis was.....nasty with like 16 OW classes going at the time. The roto-tillers were running at a good clip.

We camped out and had some great dives, sure wish more of you could have come.

Back
Top Bottom