KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe you should post a get together and gear swap/sale thread!

Got back from the quarry diving with Lou and Julie, Lou is doing GREAT,
I got out of the water soaked. And no it was not a leak in the dry suit,
I was sweating my ### off keeping up with Lou!

So, who is diving Monday morning???

If no one is diving Monday, I think I'll go out Sunday and drain the tanks.
They need a fresh fill for the 2nd.......

Land Locked:
Maybe you should post a get together and gear swap/sale thread!

Got back from the quarry diving with Lou and Julie, Lou is doing GREAT,
I got out of the water soaked. And no it was not a leak in the dry suit,
I was sweating my ### off keeping up with Lou!

So, who is diving Monday morning???

If no one is diving Monday, I think I'll go out Sunday and drain the tanks.
They need a fresh fill for the 2nd.......

Good to see that Lou is back diving. Hmm lets see, had heart problems and gives up smoking. Can now out swim LL...hmmm. :D

crpntr133:
Good to see that Lou is back diving. Hmm lets see, had heart problems and gives up smoking. Can now out swim LL...hmmm. :D

hmmm,
Lou, 3mil wet, single tank, split fins.
Chris, 3mil dry, doubles, paddle fins.

Yes, he kicked my *****. I understand he slowed down today!

Good to see him back and diving again!:D

Just rattlin your cage Pops. :D Wet suit versus dry suit makes a big difference.

Does this mean we get a do-over for June?? :D

Cause I had a really crappy month!!

It's hard to believe that they had to go back 6 weeks to find a clean backup. Actually, working in IT, it's really NOT hard to believe unfortunately. Hopefully they'll put some more thought into their backup schedule and BCP (business continuity plan).

Boards still acting weird. I keep waiting for it to kick me out like it did when servers were changed.

No we don't get a do over for June. I agree that it was a crappy month but it was because I was way too busy for anthing.The rest of the year is slowing down a bit...so far.

crpntr133:
Boards still acting weird. I keep waiting for it to kick me out like it did when servers were changed.

No we don't get a do over for June. I agree that it was a crappy month but it was because I was way too busy for anthing.The rest of the year is slowing down a bit...so far.

My face was all jacked up for a big chunk of June, I'd like to see a do-over. And since Wally is not the boss of me, I think I should get it!!! :froggy:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
My face was all jacked up for a big chunk of June, I'd like to see a do-over. And since Wally is not the boss of me, I think I should get it!!! :froggy:

Get rid of that "thing" in your avatar and we will talk. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom