KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like this thread went "idle" on the chit chat.

I started another thread about diving sometime soon, not this weekend. I am up for someplace different or new. So far WT and Divin' Hoosier are the only two that have said anything. Anybody else up for a dive?

crpntr133:
It looks like this thread went "idle" on the chit chat.

I started another thread about diving sometime soon, not this weekend. I am up for someplace different or new. So far WT and Divin' Hoosier are the only two that have said anything. Anybody else up for a dive?

Can't really say I was idle this last week, I worked my *** off at work which really cut into my SB time. Anyone have any dive reports from this weekend?

Bump so we can quit hijacking other threads.

:dork2::lotsalove: It was inactive and it won't show on the "new posts" unless someone posts. :dork:

crpntr133:
:dork2::lotsalove: It was inactive and it won't show on the "new posts" unless someone posts. :dork:

So shallow you ONLY check "new posts?":confused: :11doh: :mooner:

They call them stickeys for a reason!!!

Yep, I'm shallow and have a life other than SB. If it doesn't show on "new post" I don't read it.

Land Locked:
You're bumping a stickey?:rofl3: :dork2:

Interesting new site, I just added Falling Rock, anyone going to add BS???:popcorn:

http://www.diveopolis.com/

Edit: O.K. I added Blue Springs, who will fill in the details???

Looks like there's quite a few midwest sites that aren't on there.

wb416:
Looks like there's quite a few midwest sites that aren't on there.

I also noticed no one has added the Florida springs yet.

I suspect as word gets out there will be many more flags popping up on the site map.

Why don't you add a few? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom