KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Hoosier:
Rained out? How can diving get rained out? Lightening I understand, but rain? Why can't you dive in the rain?

I agree! That is the best time to dive. Everybody else has gone home or stayed at home to begin with. Never did figure that one out. If it storms, take cover.

crpntr133:
I agree! That is the best time to dive. Everybody else has gone home or stayed at home to begin with. Never did figure that one out. If it storms, take cover.

Like the day we dove Blue Springs last January.

Well, nobody in their right mind would be diving during January in IN..some will say. But yes, that was a good day. Rainy but the water was clear.

BTW, I plan on diving all year again so don't put away that dry suit. :D

crpntr133:
Well, nobody in their right mind would be diving during January in IN..some will say. But yes, that was a good day. Rainy but the water was clear.

BTW, I plan on diving all year again so don't put away that dry suit. :D

Never! The only time I'm outa the water is when my regs are in for service ... or when the water has turned into a solid.

NO NATO (No Action, Talk Only) anymore.

Who is going to dive tomorrow morning in Hoosier Land?

diverdown231:
I see that there is a chance for showers over this weekend. Im driving from Louisville so I don't want to get to pennyroyal and get rained out. I have been holding off posting until I got a weather report for this weekend. Thanks for the responses and we can maybe set something up for next weekend. Let me know when you are available next.
Thanks,
Shawn

Afraid your gear will get wet? Just kidding:D . I understand. That's quite a drive. I'm off next weekend also (as far as I know there's nothing going on on my part).

Hoosier:
NO NATO (No Action, Talk Only) anymore.

Who is going to dive tomorrow morning in Hoosier Land?

I'm diving at BS Saturday and maybe Sunday. Gotta take care of that issue. :D

BTW, Jennifer and I are planning on going to Natural Springs, OH. on Sept. 8-9. Ought to be a good time since she will be diving doubles for the first time. :D Now that the video is working better I will have to take it along. I will start another thread.

crpntr133:
I'm diving at BS Saturday and maybe Sunday. Gotta take care of that issue. :D

BTW, Jennifer and I are planning on going to Natural Springs, OH. on Sept. 8-9. Ought to be a good time since she will be diving doubles for the first time. :D Now that the video is working better I will have to take it along. I will start another thread.

But, you are for the class, not for fun tomorrow... Am I right?:confused:

Oh~~ I see..... Natural Springs is about same distance to Joe's from me. I had better take Joe's where Chris, Kenny, John, and Monica are located if I have to drive the same distance.... :wink:

I know you like Natural Springs though..... :mooner:

Yep, rescue is tomorrow.

Not a matter of liking NS, it's a matter of I'm getting tired of diving FRP. If Gilboa wasn't so far I would suggest there. Figured for less money I can dive NS instead of BS. Have all the nice things in life and dive all in the same spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom