KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anybody interested in going down to the springs in FLA sometime in the next 2 weeks?Been down to vortex and want to dive morrison. I am also interested in possibly doing some diving off the shore. Let me know and we can set something up.
Thanks,
Shawn (Kalwats@insightbb.com)

Would love to but bad time of year.

anyone doing any diving next week? Looking for some diving possibly pennyroyal down in hopkinsvills. anyone interested, I am open to diving somewhere else. Let me know.
Thanks,
Shawn

Hey shawn, there will be a group from the evansville scuba club diving pennyroyal tomorrow. I did the treasure hunt with some of them today. Good group. Looking forward to meeting the rest of them tomorrow. Head on down if you can. I'll be there and will be more than happy to dive with you. Look for the tall goofy lookin guy in the blue and black quicksilver wetsuit top. that'll be me.

diverdown231:
anyone doing any diving next week? Looking for some diving possibly pennyroyal down in hopkinsvills. anyone interested, I am open to diving somewhere else. Let me know.
Thanks,
Shawn

I will also probably be down at Pennyroyal one day next week (Aug. 25 or the 26). I can't make it on the 19th, as I'm limited to diving about 1 day per weekend right now, & I dove yesterday. If interested PM me here or you can get a hold of me at the Evansville Scuba Club link in my signature. At least part of the Evansville group is there almost every week.

I see that there is a chance for showers over this weekend. Im driving from Louisville so I don't want to get to pennyroyal and get rained out. I have been holding off posting until I got a weather report for this weekend. Thanks for the responses and we can maybe set something up for next weekend. Let me know when you are available next.
Thanks,
Shawn

diverdown231:
anybody interested in going down to the springs in FLA sometime in the next 2 weeks?Been down to vortex and want to dive morrison. I am also interested in possibly doing some diving off the shore. Let me know and we can set something up.
Thanks,
Shawn (Kalwats@insightbb.com)

I'll be at Morrison on Labor Day, Destin on Saturday and Sunday.

diverdown231:
I see that there is a chance for showers over this weekend. Im driving from Louisville so I don't want to get to pennyroyal and get rained out. I have been holding off posting until I got a weather report for this weekend. Thanks for the responses and we can maybe set something up for next weekend. Let me know when you are available next.
Thanks,
Shawn

Rained out? How can diving get rained out? Lightening I understand, but rain? Why can't you dive in the rain?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom