KPP Slackers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been caught up in the egotistical event of non educated submersive banter of this thread. I, myself, feel embarrased by the uncaring slamming of one of the respected members of KPP. From the heart, Jennifer, I appologize for any trauma that I, or anyone else from this fine community might have bestowed upon you. You are a valued member of our circle, and..............wait a minute..........I don't have a heart............never mind............what the $%^& was I thinking............learn to dive you rookie. geez, sometimes I just get weird.

I've been caught up in the egotistical event of non educated submersive banter of this thread. I, myself, feel embarrased by the uncaring slamming of one of the respected members of KPP. From the heart, Jennifer, I appologize for any trauma that I, or anyone else from this fine community might have bestowed upon you. You are a valued member of our circle, and..............wait a minute..........I don't have a heart............never mind............what the $%^& was I thinking............learn to dive you rookie. geez, sometimes I just get weird.

:rofl3:

Gezz Dave don't scare me like that!! I woke up to reading this and thought what had happened!? I thought maybe I had woke up in an alternate universe or something. Glad to see that the night shift isn't getting to me YET!

Probably still packing her shoes! :D I'm sure she will tell us that "The Champ" has kept her busy (I don't buy that one).

Probably still packing her shoes! :D I'm sure she will tell us that "The Champ" has kept her busy (I don't buy that one).

Hmmm, where is Jen these days? Surely not diving........

Work, work, work, unpacking, work, work, work, sleeping, work, work.

Went to the Colts game last night!!!!

Work, work, work, unpacking shoes, work, work, work, sleeping, work, work.

Went to the Colts game last night!!!!

I believe the unpacking your shoes part, and probably the sleeping part. Working??? Ok so you go in. :D

Back
Top Bottom