Kudos to Brent!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Brent at ScubaGearPro and Sink or Swim Scuba for being a standup guy.

Several months ago I bought an OMS bottom timer (Uwatec with "OMS" slapped on it) from Brent. After a short period of dives I noticed the depth reading was off a bit.
I contacted Brent and when he got back to me, he had already contacted OMS, gotten an RMA number, and filled out the form. He sent it my way and all I had to do was box it up and ship it out, which I did.

Then the waiting game began.
I waited, and waited. Talked to Brent -- OMS was saying "any day now" etc. Not Brent's fault at all, totally OMS (does this surprise anyone?)
This went on for awhile -- OMS kept giving Brent the runaround, even at DEMA. Brent didn't have any to replace it with, and OMS said they didn't either...something about a new one coming out. They wouldn't replace it for Brent.

In the end, Brent refunded my purchase. He lost out on this transaction, but because of how he treated me I'll definitely be buying from him again, and I won't be purchasing OMS products in the future.

Back
Top Bottom