Kudos to GDI - my cave course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Report. Did you ever get the real story on the grass skirts?

Great report. It sounds like Rick teaches a really good cave class.

As a US born native I would like to personally apologize for the lousy weak poor excuse for coffee that you get in this country! I drink (and make) real coffee and I really hate it when I'm on the road and have to go several days without. I've only been to Europe once but I never got a bad cup of coffee while I was there.

Mike - thanks for understanding. Only you and H2Andy as Cuban understood my misery.
:D
The rest was just laughing when I was taking out of my purse a small jar of instant coffee. Not that I like instant coffee but with certain amount of it added to the so-called caffee made me going on. I really don't know how you can survive without good esspreso solo on every corner....

Coming back to the course - Scubafool - the shrimps are a MUST!!! Together with the grass dance - as I didn't get all the details I simply want to see it. Together with lap dance
Mania

Here are few photos
H2Andy and Scubafool not willing to reveal secrets about grass skirt dance,
Famous GDI's trailer (guys he has everything there!!!) and me
Discussing the dive plan at Peacock
GDI and me before the dive
Linda
and finally I'm ready to go....

Mania

Love that first picture...:D

There is another one - here they are trying not to tell me the truth about grass skirt and a lap dance
Mania

:rofl:

Yes , those two are priceless , aren't they ?
(Da Fool And Da Andy ... )
Ah yes , the grass skirt ...

I am SO GLAD you had SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !!!!
AWESOME !!!

Welcome to the world of cave diving ... :D :D :D

And of course , Rick , is a great instructor....

I have to say that , because in less than two weeks , I get the BIG HAMMER from GDI !!! (EEK)

And such a S****Y diver be me ...

Oh well , maybe one day , I can get onto that great plain of H2Andy and Da FOOL ...
I can only dream...

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida
AKA About to become Cave fodder ... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Great report, Mania! I really enjoyed it and the pictures, thanks.

As to American coffee, you can get a good cup in the Northwest for about $4.00.:wink:

jeandiver:
Yes , those two are priceless , aren't they ?
(Da Fool And Da Andy ... )
Ah yes , the grass skirt ...

Yeah they are. As a matter of fact they talked about you many times - pity we couldn't meet.

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom