Kudos to GDI - my cave course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would just HATE TO hear what they had to say ... :confused:

Next time you see David , say something about Slapping your Grandma ...
He will understand ... :D

Jeano Beano

MikeFerrara:
As a US born native I would like to personally apologize for the lousy weak poor excuse for coffee that you get in this country! I drink (and make) real coffee and I really hate it when I'm on the road and have to go several days without. I've only been to Europe once but I never got a bad cup of coffee while I was there.
Hmmm... there are parts of Germany where "coffee" is even weaker than the run-of-the-mill stuff here; I think that's where we got the idea. But the rest of Europe does coffee ok.
'Round the Lovely Young Kat's house (where I live) the coffee's real :)
C'mon down...
Rick

That was a very interesting read. This again confirms my thoughts in which there are people who love cave diving and others (me for instance) who will never get the cave bug.

I never thought about our coffee as being weak but then again I add water to my scotch so wha'da I know. The funny thing on this topic is there are tales of our country in it's frontier area in which the coffee is described to be so strong a horseshoe would stand up in it. The old fireside or wood fire stove would get a pot put on in the pre sun up hours and the cowboys would drink it after stewing late in the day after tending to their herds.

I aggree there are things which could be better here in the good ole USA. For instance I aggree with you that women should be allowed to sunbath topless at the beach, or in the mall, the grocery store, library, it sure would make standing in line at the DMV more pleasant or the doctors waiting room.

May your cave dives never make you use your skills and drills of finding lost lines or OOA, maybe you will someday find a new entrance to a never seen place.

Good Luck.

Orlando Eric:
I aggree there are things which could be better here in the good ole USA. For instance I aggree with you that women should be allowed to sunbath topless at the beach, or in the mall, the grocery store, library, it sure would make standing in line at the DMV more pleasant or the doctors waiting room.

:rofl:

Scuba_Jenny:
Love that first picture...:D

Me too. I am the tall good looking one. Andy is the short guy with the sour look on his face.

Together we make up the enforcement arm of the Brotherhood of the Secret of the Grass Skirt. Don't make us come visit you. Jenny.

Sooo.. if I keep talking, you will come visit me? Cool Beans! I just hope the weather is good so we can go diving!
And I ain't skeered of you!
DSC0039.jpg

Rick was my cave instructor, and I can't say enough good things about him. He is teacious about teaching. When I was having trouble with somthing he kept working with me to get past the obstacle. He is also a nice guy. The teacher student relationship is by necessity a profesional one, but I also value him as a friend.

Mark Vlahos

hooray mania!! i'm so glad you had a fun and valuable time.

meeting andy and david is great icing on that cake. don't worry much about the lap dance / grass skirt thing...they weren't that great at it.

right, jenny??

but the marshmallow trebuchet...now that was art.

Marcie, as I recall, you were not present at the time of the incident that, actually, did not happen.

PS: NC is, as you note, within driving distance of North FL. Don't make us come visit you.

i was present, i just wasn't actually...there...

come on up!! love to have you in the wrecks! or, the quarry. ask scubapolly...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom