Labor Day Beach dive and feast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figured we would meet up in the morning, dive, dive, eat, dive, go home. Sunday. Alhambra.
Anybody diving on Saturday? Monday? Do we need to start a separate thread for each day?

:confused: Alhambra is fine. I'm confused by the separate thread thing.

I was thinking if there are dives all weekend, each dive should have it's own thread to avoid confusion. For instance, I am gonna be at Alhambra on Sunday, but maybe some want to dive on Saturday at Sharkeys, or Monday someplace else.

Jenny and everyone going to the labor day beach dive, please pack your skins with you. We are having some of the jellies in the area. I got stung last weekend of 8/22/09 and thought it was just an isolated in incident,but divers have reported getting stung. Just want to give you and everyone a heads up to make it the trip a good one. Lets keep our fingers crossed the west winds will blow them out to see before the weekend. Maybe Capt Jamie from the AristaKat can help you keep updated.... He is out there more than the rest of us. See you guys on the beach cant wait to see everyone.. ~~~fossilbabe~~~

Skins are good. Still debating on bringing "Mango" the kayak. Probably not....

Food?
thinking of bringing some cool drinks and munchies. No big feast or anything.. just something to munch on during the day.. fruit maybe?

kudos to capt.slate being a transplant from wisconsin to florida city fl. i just had a talk with my old dm "issac gomez" from diversions scuba in madison wi. and after a few minutes he brought up your name and said you'll like him ...issac and i had some good times ..and if he say's your good to go ..i'll take his word.. not shure when i'll get to meet ya but you come with high reguards ..and that's enough for me

:confused:

This is getting confusing...is there one specific day where there is a big shindig in Venice over this coming weekend? I have decided to TAKE Saturday off and turn in my time sheet afterward (insert evil laugh here). I'm thinking of that AWESOME 4-tanks for $80 at Slates on Sunday, but I suppose I could do it Saturday or Monday as well. I've decided to just go ahead and dive a different location every day this weekend!!!! (Thinking Kev's Friday, and Sea Experience II on whatever day is left open!)

Sounds like fun, Debby. I am diving on Sunday at Venice, and for the most part that is what this thread is focused on. Not me.. but diving on Sunday at Venice.

sry i'm not shure how my other post showed up here..oops.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom