Labor Day Beach dive and feast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no problem....happens to the best of us.

Sounds like fun, Debby. I am diving on Sunday at Venice, and for the most part that is what this thread is focused on. Not me.. but diving on Sunday at Venice.
Exactly the answer I was seeking: what day people are diving at Venice! Is the water still warm over there? Will there be a picnic that I should bring food to share to?

I have talked to the Bullas and we are bringing a case of water, some fruit, and probably other munchies.
I would think the water is still very warm as there have not been any cold fronts yet. Perhaps somebody can give a better answer.... actually.. I got the info..
NDBC - Station VENF1

Water Temperature (WTMP): 86.4 °F

OOOOH nice and hot. So then if I show up on Sunday at Alhambra I'll have dive buddies, right? About what time will y'all be setting up? I can only come over for the morning and early afternoon.

I like being there nice n early.. like by 8:00.. and am planning on that schedule. Hopefully everybody else in the party is thinking the same way.. LOL.... Yeah. Hermit Crab getting up early! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Yikes, no way I'll be there that early...what is it, 3 hours from where we live? I really can't stay overnight.

bummer.. but understand.

But if it's 3 hours I could be there by about 10 and still get in a nice, long dive...I'd only dive one tank, so I could drive over in the li'l cheapy car... :)

cool beans!

Hi.....just got to FLA this week and would love to join you on Sunday....can you tell me if there is a dog place for them of if I have to cut the day short and what to bring for the picnic........

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom