Labor day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude,,,,,that is just awfull!!!

There are more chances to dive before the end of our season, for us
non-dry divers I should say. I'm sure something will work out for you.

If I can chase down Pappy, what do think I should do with him???

Well if Komi is out, I'm definitely out!! :wink:

Nah, seriously though, It appears that I will be dog sitting an 18 year old daschund on Labor Day! Have a good time and I'll see you soon!

P.S. I have a new 7mm and I will more than happy to dive this fall!

Well, I just pulled 2 seats out of the scuba van so I could fit the new air mattress.

Now if Wally is bringing the tried and true Coleman along, I'm sure some marinated
steaks may show up also! Of course, I do have some burn cream in the med kit if
the pump decides to take a dump on us! :D

So what kind of trouble could an 18 year old dog get into anyway. :confused:

Land Locked:
Well, I just pulled 2 seats out of the scuba van so I could fit the new air mattress.

Now if Wally is bringing the tried and true Coleman along, I'm sure some marinated
steaks may show up also! Of course, I do have some burn cream in the med kit if
the pump decides to take a dump on us! :D

So what kind of trouble could an 18 year old dog get into anyway. :confused:

He's no trouble, he just needs to go outside FREQUENTLY!! And he has to be carried out there. I just know he's finally going to die and I'll be held responsible!

Mmmm, Marinated steaks! You're such a tease Chris!

I'm 80% packed, I picked up some Angus steaks to marinate and some KY best MS
in a jar since I was accused of holding out! We will see how Wally can hold his liquor.
Tested, and it still burns to near nothing in a nice blue flame! We are talking 10
years of aging here!
Heck, if he doesn't like it I can use it in the camp stove or as a gas additive on the way home.

LOL...well it is a good thing that I checked the board. After an hour of trying I finally got on. :(
I wasn't going to pack the stove but it looks like it will be now. I have most of the gear ready and a few last minuite things are taking place now. I will finish loading the truck tomorrow between work and celebrating my birthday.

Weather and wind permitting I should be done working 6 days a week after next week. Working on lining up the next job and the last time I heard it was going to be 4 ten hour day. That would be so nice. :D So hopefully I will be able to dive more this fall.

Just an FYI, I am leaving for home sometime later in the day on Sunday. I have a cousin in town from Arizona and a bunch of us are getting together Monday.

Looks like NS is going to be the one and only stop! Unless BS is in the mix!
Or we could do Falling Rock!

Pack the stove so we can have your B-day dinner cooked, Kim reminded me
to pack the candles!

If you guys wind up back at Falling Rock give me a yell. I thought I was going to get my son in the water this weekend but it looks like he's comming down with a cold. :(

Back
Top Bottom