Lack of Decent Air Options to CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure why the AA reservation system did not show it (but I suspect it is temporary byproduct of the US air AA reservation consolidation on Saturday) but it looks like there are three connecting flights out of PHL daily ( 05:20, 07:15 & 08:00) that link to the DFW to CZM flight. On Saturday's it shows an AM flight via Charlotte that gets to Cozumel before noon.

Results vary with dates. You may have looked at a different week than he did.

Thanks for the replies. I went back to AA and now see one stop flights through Dallas, Miami, and Charlotte, at a reasonable cost. May have been when I looked and/or the dates I used, good now (but still wish I had the nonstop!)

I just went the hard way. Left from Philly on Monday Amtrak to Bwi, yesterday be I to Dallas and sitting in Dfw now waiting to board the noon fly to Coz.

Talk about a bag drag!!

Do you remember where you found this info? I have searched through Southwest's Website, did a search through all of Southwest's press releases, a Google search for Southwest and Cozumel, and I can't find anything, other than an interview with Southwest's President in which he mentioned that Southwest HOPED to further expand its international service in 2016. I'd love to hear that Southwest was going to start serving Cozumel, but at this point I'm afraid it just might be wishful thinking.

Just rumors from Pilots. I saw someone else post it and i have heard from some pilot friends that once SWA's new terminal is done in Houston they will really ramp up the carib flights including Coz. The terminal is scheduled to be done in late 2015, and they will ramp up through 2016. Hope they do an announcement soon! If they start going to Coz they will dominate the SW market lol.......

Back
Top Bottom