"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Polly, let me know if there's any gear issues I can assist with!!!!
I'd love for you too be there. :)

pennypue:
Polly, let me know if there's any gear issues I can assist with!!!!
I'd love for you too be there. :)

Thanks,
I might need to take you up on that offer. I'll let you know what I'll need, once I can figure out if I'll be around that weekend.

I can't go *SOB*. I was supposed to go to Colorado the following weekend so all was hunky dory, now the Colorado trip has been moved back a week so I'll be gone *WAH*
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I can't go *SOB*. I was supposed to go to Colorado the following weekend so all was hunky dory, now the Colorado trip has been moved back a week so I'll be gone *WAH*

OH, NO! So sorry to hear you can't come, Ber! Well... Eckybay, TG (if she can make it), and I will play a ScubUNO game in your honor! :) :eyebrow:

Ah suck Ber... I was looking forward to meeting you!

Here's the list that I have, thus far. The list doesn't appear too impressive (numberwise) right now... but I have roughly 20 or so maybes... and if everyone brings their other lady diver friends, the list will continue to grow.

YES

ERparamedic
Eckybay
Pennypue
ShanChan
ScubaFishee
Mrs. Prages

MAYBE

Trucker Girl
Tstormwarning
ScubaPolly
and several that have contacted my via email

Don't forget to spread the word! This weekend is as fun as we make it! :D If you know of others that are going, please let me know. I'm trying to keep a head count for Mike at Gilboa.

I am SOOO bummed because I was REALLY looking forward to this. I'd be honored if you played a round of ScubUNO in my name :D

Ber Rabbit:
I am SOOO bummed because I was REALLY looking forward to this. I'd be honored if you played a round of ScubUNO in my name :D

You've got it, Ber! The first round of ScubUNO is for you! :D

Looks like I am out for this one. We are now going down to north Florida that week to look at wet rocks.

Hope you ladies have a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom