"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYI--- as stated in my first post, Gilboa prices were subject to change. The diving fee per day has increased $3. It is now $15 per day. All other prices appear to be the same.

For the entry dive fee and primitive camping, the cost is $23 per day.
For the entry dive fee and electrical hookup camping, the cost is $38 per day.

The bunkhouse is available for $40/night up to 4 people. (Add $10 for each add'l person.) Don't forget to add entry fee of $15 per day.

The cottage is available for $85/night up to 2 people. Can hold up to 4 more people at an extra fee of $10 pp. Don't forget to add entry fee of $15 per day.

The apartment is available for $105/night up to 2 people. Can hold up to 3 more people at an extra fee of $10 pp. Don't forget to add entry fee of $15 per day.

Air fills are $8. Be sure to check out: www.divegilboa.com for more information and rental prices.

Please DO NOT FORGET that each person must call and make their own rsvp for the camping/bunkhouse, etc. (Unless you room with me, and I will make that rsvp... see below.) Don't forget to tell them that you are with the LGWW and they'll put all our camping ladies together. :)

I would like to rent either the cottage or the apartment (whichever one has the bathroom and kitchen in it... I have to ask Mike which one that is.). If anyone would like to be roomies for the weekend, please let me know. I'm looking for some ladies to share the place with, and we'll divide the cost by the # of people staying, and it will work out pretty reasonable. (And there will be a fridge and our own bathroom.) The fridge will come in quite handy if we have a pitch in. :wink: Please let me know asap if you are interested in this, and we'll discuss payment, and I'll promptly reserve it. :blinking: (Example- 3 people in the apartment= $41.66 pp/pnt; 4 in would be= $31.25 pp/pnt)
(Example- 3 people in the cottage= $31.66 pp/pnt; 4 in would be= $26.25 pp/pnt)

ACTIVITIES--- WHAT DO YOU WANT?--
I would like to have some input from you ladies on things that you are interested in. Obviously... we'll be diving. So that is an event that goes without mentioning. LOL
There will be ScubUNO decks available, and I foresee some ScubUNO challenges! :eyebrow: :D
We already have a T-shirt pack in the works... price/contents tba soon.
I need to know:
Is anyone interested in a dinner Saturday evening? If so, is a pitch-in cool with you?
Is there any "events" you would like to have/do? If so, please list them. I'll see what we can do to incorporate them.
Otherwise, this will be a kicked back relaxing weekend with lots of diving and girl chatter! Sounds good, huh!

As you find out, please let me know if you'll be in attendance and if you're bringing any lady diver friends. I need to start on a head count for Mike.

Thank you so much, girls! I can't wait to meet each and every one of you! It's gonna be such a nice, fun weekend! I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm looking to be there on Saturday.

Dinner with just everyone bringing something works for me, especially if there will be a fridge available for food storage, etc. It'll also make it easier with the flexible head count - won't have too many or too few meals ordered if we have some place else bring it in.

And I'd be sorely disappointed if there wasn't a ScubUNO challenge!

eckybay:
I'm looking to be there on Saturday.

Dinner with just everyone bringing something works for me, especially if there will be a fridge available for food storage, etc. It'll also make it easier with the flexible head count - won't have too many or too few meals ordered if we have some place else bring it in.

And I'd be sorely disappointed if there wasn't a ScubUNO challenge!

Sounds good! Now you know that you and I could NOT go diving without some ScubUNO!

I am hoping that I can get a couple people to share the cottage or apartment with me... that way we DO have a fridge available. :wink:

The apartment is the one with the bathroom. :)

I'll have to check in with my Logistics Man to find out if I'll be there for the whole weekend or not!!! (I"m not too good with doing my own scheduling) :wink:

I have made arrangements for a "guest of honor" to join us at the LGWW! Anyone wanna take a guess at "who" it might be?

Hint: We "knome him" from SB! LOL "He's" not a real person! Don't tell him that though... it would hurt his feelings. LOL Won't this be fun!!!

erparamedic:
I have made arrangements for a "guest of honor" to join us at the LGWW! Anyone wanna take a guess at "who" it might be?

Hint: We "knome him" from SB! LOL "He's" not a real person! Don't tell him that though... it would hurt his feelings. LOL Won't this be fun!!!

I know! I know! When he is around there is guranteed to be a good time.

OH OH!!! I Want my picture taken with him! He's a babe! Just got to make sure he doesn't cheat at ScubUNO....I've heard stories....

LOL!! :rofl3: Too funny! I bet we'll corrupt him really good! Hmmm... do you think the pics will be suitable for sharing on the board? LOL

New attraction at Gilboa!

Hey, everyone! Mike will be sinking the sikorsky helecopter on May 18! That's great! It will give us a *new* sight to look at! Well... provided it is sunk on the shallow side. (I don't venture to the deep!) Anyone have any insight to where it will be sunk, in relation to the other sights?

Back
Top Bottom