"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even if I am not going to be there, can I still get a shirt?

Hi All!

Just wanted to let you all know that this weekend I willl be posting pictures, pricing and ordering info for the Ladies Dive Weekend t-shirt packages.

I'd really like to say a very heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everyone for being so patient and especially to those who have been so very supportive through the phone calls, emails, etc.

Special thanks to Erparamedic for all the work you've done in planning and coordinating this wonderful weekend, and to eckybay (and company :blinking: )for the awesome logo designs.

I don't know if I will be cleared to dive by Ladies Dive Weekend. But either way, I'm looking forward to being there to see some old friends and meet new ones. I know it will be a great event! :blinking::blinking::blinking:

Yay! I can't wait to see the shirts and other fun stuff!

Don't forget to make your camping reservations! :)

I'd like to attempt to get a count of the number of people that will be attending the event. We're a little more than a month out... so it's creeping up fast! How exciting! Please post if you'll be attending and if you're bringing any other lady divers with you. Of course, even if you don't post, you're more than welcome to attend! The more the merrier! :wink:

It looks like I'll be camping instead of renting the cottage or apartment. That means that there will not be a refridgerator available.

Do we want to have a pitch in dinner on the Saturday evening?

... I can't wait to see everyone!

Yay! It's getting closer. Who else is excited?!?!?

Do we know any details about ordering tee-shirts yet?

ScubaFishee has a tshirt, kozie, and patch made up and will be posting them soon with ordering info.

I'm very excited... but this thread has kinda fizzled... so I'm hoping that there will still be a good turnout. :)

I know I'll be there!

erparamedic:
ScubaFishee has a tshirt, kozie, and patch made up and will be posting them soon with ordering info.

What about a thong? :D

(I shamelessly stole this idea off of a post by wb416 on the KPP forum. Thanks for the GREAT idea Bob!)

eckybay:
We could probably have one made up just for you!

:11: OMG ... not for me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially my poor wife! (although I KNOW she'd get quite a laugh out of it!)

No ... they'd be for you ladies :eyebrow:

Divin'Hoosier:
:11: OMG ... not for me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially my poor wife! (although I KNOW she'd get quite a laugh out of it!)

No ... they'd be for you ladies :eyebrow:

Awww, Jim... so kind of you to think of us ladies! But... we insist that you be the model! :)

After all... what's that saying? What the lady wants, the lady gets! :11: :eyebrow: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom