Lake Rawlings -- care to come?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cornfed:
Pretty sure you can fill it out when you get there.

Thanks Drew... I might "try" to do so ahead, but it's likely to get lost knowing my luck :D

During the off season you can call ahead and they'll open the gates for you. If you do this you need bring a copy of waiver with you but during the season you don't have to worry about it. But then again, Rawlings in the winter is what I assume Ontario is like in the summer! :wink:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!

Just what I need another dude ditzing the great weather here. :D

I'll have you know it's been 70-75f for the past few days! (Just don't ask what it was last week)

Didn't it snow there 2 weeks ago?

CR -- no snow in my neighbourhood for a couple of months now. The snow... did show up in the province next door hehehehe.

Thanks for the info about filling the forms B84Shark

All right.... the time is now just over a week away....

So who do we have that is in for sure?

Dave and I will be there. Mainly cause if Dave cancels I am gonna pull his toes off with a pair of pliers :)

Rich & DivingGal? You two startd this so I sure hope yer still in!

Anyone else? DG, what about your odd man out?

CR
Yuppers still in. As for the "odd man out" -- just check main, nothing new, so last I heard, he's coming Said he'd find us by the vehicle with a Canadian flag.... Will check again this weekend.

Sweet... I have the new suit... it fits great! I just wish I was diving this weekend as well. :( Sucks having new toys and not having a buddy to go use them with LOL. My buddy dave can't dive this weekend, and haven't found another offer.

wheee new toys.... bringing some of mine along on the trip. I know I'll be ditzed for one (new dry gloves) but I like 'em!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom