Lauderdale by the Sea Beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great dive spot my schools dive team always does beach dives from the same spot but the reef never looked like that lol :rofl3::rofl3:

Not sure of your point, perhaps I don't get the joke but I assure you that is the reef for which the thread was started. Perhaps you have not been there, locals are often quite lost, that is why I quit asking them for directions years ago when I figured out, even if they did not, that the turn by the old brown cow in the field by the three pear trees, well, Hades, that cow could walk off and then there would just be the three trees and me wondering where the cow might be.

Thus, I now make actual maps with Google Earth, photographs and directions not based on the location of animals or other non stationary objects.

There are three lines of reef, the inner two don't look like the pictures, the third one does, it is a long swim for mortals but I am Nemrod. YRMV and obviously did, swim further, swim faster. :rofl3:

N

Not sure of your point, perhaps I don't get the joke but I assure you that is the reef for which the thread was started. Perhaps you have not been there, locals are often quite lost, that is why I quit asking them for directions years ago when I figured out, even if they did not, that the turn by the old brown cow in the field by the three pear trees, well, Hades, that cow could walk off and then there would just be the three trees and me wondering where the cow might be.

Thus, I now make actual maps with Google Earth, photographs and directions not based on the location of animals or other non stationary objects.

There are three lines of reef, the inner two don't look like the pictures, the third one does, it is a long swim for mortals but I am Nemrod. YRMV and obviously did, swim further, swim faster. :rofl3:

N
Never mind him, he is an illiterate 13 year old, not worthy of your time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom