Lauderdale by the Sea Dive: Saturday August 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We appreciate all the info and invites on LBTS.
We were able to make a reservation at the Beach Apartments for Fri nite 8/17 so we can be on the beach around 8-8:30am Sat to meet up with whoever is there at that time. If all goes well, we'd like to do a second dive. Looking forward to meeting fellow divers.

SavannahDiveCouple:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We appreciate all the info and invites on LBTS.
We were able to make a reservation at the Beach Apartments for Fri nite 8/17 so we can be on the beach around 8-8:30am Sat to meet up with whoever is there at that time. If all goes well, we'd like to do a second dive. Looking forward to meeting fellow divers.

They are located just north of Datura on the west side (off the beach). A block closer to the resaurants than Hibiscus for the post-dive gathering. :) I'm not familiar with them- I'll want a report!

I'm so sorry that I will miss you, but I'll be in Key Largo at the Reunion. It looks like you'll have plenty of great buddies...have FUN!!! And come back again so I can dive with you next time. :)

you know, if you get in Friday night, LBTS is a great night dive.

How's LBTS for lobstering? My buddy and I were interested in coming out Saturday morning and we've never been there.

TriMat:
How's LBTS for lobstering? My buddy and I were interested in coming out Saturday morning and we've never been there.
leave the bug gear home.
non to be found

anjoy the dive and play the lottery you will have better luck:D

I get in around 2pm on saturday @ FLL... is that too late to get some gear and join?

(need a reg, weight/belt and tank(s))

I missed everybody! Had some great dives. Class did perfect! MarVel, you got room for me and wife sometime?

I may be able to make this one.

cudachaser:
I missed everybody! Had some great dives. Class did perfect! MarVel, you got room for me and wife sometime?

But, of course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom