Lawn mowing season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Racked up another 3.67 miles of lawn mowing today. Might be close to halfway done. The first 30% is already in need of cutting again :11:

I just made my first cut Sat. I cant wait til its every week!!!! More INCOME YEAAAAA (AKA DIVE MONEY) When is everyone gearing up for the first dive In KY?

Looks like I will have another couple of weeks. Just in time for someone to say...lets go diving.

Ugh. I just finished edging front and back yard and come in to relax and find this post. Stoppppppppp. I mow year around darn it. Thank goodness my yard has a pool, less grass that way. Oh BTW I used Roundup yesterday.

I love lawn work. It's rewarding at the end of the day to look back with a col-one viewing the beauty of the landscaping, mowing, edging, etc.

Wait..... Where did he come from?

Well, I mowed mine for the first time Monday. Just before I dug the trench for the electric to the garage.

I just mowed mine for the first time last Sat. after I got off from work at 6 pm. Some of the grass was up to my knees (I'm surprised the neighborhood Assoc. didn't give me a warning). Because of the late start on the mowing, I did 2/3 of my front lawn in the dark.:rofl3: Considering I couldn't really see where I was mowing, I didn't do too bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom