LDS VS Internet Sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd just like to take a moment, and completly destroy whats left of this thread, by pointing out the only thing possibly which could be missing....

The REAL solution.....

Well there has been a strongly expressed affinity for a black colored Aluminum tank. The rest of the gear should match.

Round & round we go, Where we stop nobody knows. I cant read anymore of this back & forth, I forgot where it all started. LDS VS INTERNET VS STEEL VS AL.

It's like a sore inside your mouth. It hurts to touch it, but you keep putting your tongue on it anyway.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I think he quit responding because he went to the pool to get his weighting and finning technique sorted out. I heard he was signing up for PPB and was going to follow up with a GUE Fundamentals class. I predict that within 30 days he will be a lean, mean diving machine.

I think he quit responding because he went to the pool to get his weighting and finning technique sorted out. I heard he was signing up for PPB and was going to follow up with a GUE Fundamentals class. I predict that within 30 days he will be a lean, mean diving machine.

Sure and next your going to tell me HE becomes an official swamper before I do.

Sure and next your going to tell me HE becomes an official swamper before I do.

Being an "Official" Swamper is kind of like fighting for peace or voting for anarchy. I'm not sure that the two terms don't cancel themselves out. Never-the-less, all ya gotta do is show up. I'm pretty sure there are several Swamper get-togethers planned for this weekend so you could beat him to the punch. :D

He has one thing going for him, though. He already adheres to the D.I.M.W.I.T. (Doing It My Way In Texas) dive philosophy. That gives him a real advantage in lukewarm, green pond diving.

I definitely like your sense of priorities and good luck in the quest to fulfill your life's dream.

Back
Top Bottom