Legionnaires disease

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry, shortly after the news got out they changed the name of the joint to something other than Wyndham. That is how they fix all bad reputation problems in Cozumel!

Dave Dillehay
Still Aldora

Yep!... And leave it to DandyDon not to miss the post! LMAO
:confused: I didn't miss anything. I was just nice enough to ask the brand new member who revived this about her certifying agency, which I'd never heard of - and instead of asking who she is what is he up to?

I think you said you are staying there this month, and I shared that they probably have that problem fixed by now. :shakehead:

I think you said you are staying there this month, and I shared that they probably have that problem fixed by now. :shakehead:

Trust me. Before I booked it I checked that out! They haven't had any reported problems that I could find since late 2010. I read that the government came in and supervised the clean-up/disinfection procedures. Hopefully all problems have been taken care of. :thumbs_up:

And, besides, I just had to give you a "poke"! :rofl3:

---------- Post added May 9th, 2012 at 11:36 AM ----------

Don't worry, shortly after the news got out they changed the name of the joint to something other than Wyndham. That is how they fix all bad reputation problems in Cozumel!

More true than many realize! :(

BTW: We are going to be there next week and a bunch of us are planning to get together Wednesday evening at Wet Wendy's.... Care to join us?? :D

And, yes, I am already signed up to dive with Aldora! :) :) Kay says they will pick me up that far south. I was a bit concerned about that!

We really had to stay at Sabor because it is my understanding that it is the only resort around with a top-optional pool! :eyebrow: Perhaps a little afternoon diversion for me! Somehow I have my doubts that I can talk Laura into participating!.... Shucks!

Most tourists I've seen at nude beaches look better dressed... :eek:

I was nice and stayed optionally clothed. :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom