Leisurepro online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

80....Hooray!

(Talk about a useless thread with no value. Note that the OP has jumped overboard with boredom.)
Useless that's what you've been doing on this thread being useless.

95% of the time I make a purchase from a dive shop I feel I have been waaayyy over charged and leave with a bad feeling you would think I would learn, I must be a sucker for punishment.

Example of customer gauging
Two small quick links to connect my canister light to my backplate cost me 6.95 each, a Goodman handle cost 79.95 a Scuba pro frame less mask 159.99 all these prices did not include tax are these fair prices or is it just me?

I think for me the lesson has been learned internet next time for sure

I bought scuba gear for years from Leisure Pro and never had a problem. Never gave me a hard time when I had to return fins that did not work for me. They also have nice gear reviews from buyers.

The one area where I would hesitate is the regulator. I'd make sure I'm buying from an authorized dealer.

Adam

How do you buy a BC without trying it on?

Why not try it on...just go into leisurepro's showroom and try it on. It's not the closest lds to me, but since I have customers on the same block I just stop in.

My wife won't let me take my personal credit card on business trips to New York for the same reason... that and the small incident with the charges from the strip club.

Back
Top Bottom