LeisurePro purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think you are trying to miss lead people, oceanic has LP as an authorized dealer. It is even on the oceanic-aeris websites. I have sent product I brought from LP to oceanic and had no problem with warrenty service. ie oceanic VT3 and an aeris T3 computers.

to be perfectly fair to the complaining poster though... As soon as LP became an "Authorized dealer" for OCeanic, one of the first things they did soon afterwards was drop their prices down below MAP. I remember other folks fuming about it.

I have no idea what they are at now.... but LP has done it before in the past. I can see why a manufacturer would be ticked, but it didn't bother me as a consumer as it only helps the consumer.... but it has been done..

Think you are trying to miss lead people, oceanic has LP as an authorized dealer. It is even on the oceanic-aeris websites. I have sent product I brought from LP to oceanic and had no problem with warrenty service. ie oceanic VT3 and an aeris T3 computers.

As I am from NYC, LP is my LDS. They have done nothing but right by me and my wife. I go to the shop when I have a question, what ever I want to see they bring it right up to let me look at, and they give me a honest opinion on the gear I am considering getting. They tell me what is crap and what is good.
Shoturtle,
You are right lp is listed as a retail store for Oceanic but not as a online store. That is great that the are close to you, you can't beat thier selection. Our experiences and views are not shared by everyone, we understand that and will certainly not be so quick to answer questions.
Have a great summer!
CaptainCoops

Being quick to answer questions is a good thing, just be a little slower to call companies "shady".

Being quick to answer questions is a good thing, just be a little slower to call companies "shady".

I couldn't have put it better myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom