Lesser Tampa Bay Yak Divers meet & greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nizzy, Diversolo and any others, I'll see y'all this evening at Sharkey's 1900 (7:00pm) on the deck outside.:D

See you guys there...but how will we recognize one another? Pink Carnations? :D

I won't be too hard to spot....green Mote polo shirt, tan Mote Dive Operations hat..on the deck with a cold cerveza. Just walk up and introduce yourself... If its not me, you might make a new friend, LOL.

I won't be too hard to spot....green Mote polo shirt, tan Mote Dive Operations hat..on the deck with a cold cerveza. Just walk up and introduce yourself... If its not me, you might make a new friend, LOL.

I guess we should have exchanged cell phone numbers or something. We didn't make it there until 1945, thanks to my wife. We walked all around the back deck looking for you guys. I even had them page you as "Mike the Moteman" (didn't know your last name), but it was pretty noisy back there and I only heard it because I was listening for it. All the tables on the deck were taken, so after wandering around for 15 minutes or so, trying to look like someone looking for someone else, we gave up and ended up sitting in the patio area near the deck. Oh well, guess we will have to meet up next time. I'll PM you my cell number too.

I guess we should have exchanged cell phone numbers or something. We didn't make it there until 1945, thanks to my wife. We walked all around the back deck looking for you guys. I even had them page you as "Mike the Moteman" (didn't know your last name), but it was pretty noisy back there and I only heard it because I was listening for it. All the tables on the deck were taken, so after wandering around for 15 minutes or so, trying to look like someone looking for someone else, we gave up and ended up sitting in the patio area near the deck. Oh well, guess we will have to meet up next time. I'll PM you my cell number too.

Well, you were looking in the right area, but you just missed me. I had just left @1945, after a couple cerveza and a grouper wrap. Nizzy, called me at 1910 to tell me he was just heading back from Ft. Myers and wasn't gonna make it. Sorry I missed you guys, hope ya had a good dinner and we'll try again soon....with better plannning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom